New Orleans or Remote
Posted 1 month ago
Ready Responders was founded in 2016 with the mission of giving patients direct access to healthcare professionals in their homes and giving Responders the opportunity to provide care in their communities. Responders travel to patient homes seeking non-emergency medical attention, utilizing technology to connect with advanced providers.
With Ready Responders, patients now have access to quality care in their homes, 16 hours a day, 365 days a year, and talented individuals are provided the opportunity to work with a rapidly growing, mission-driven company. We are in-network with most major insurance companies in the markets we serve. Ready Responders is backed by leading venture capital firms, including Founders Fund, Rise of the Rest, and City Lights Capital.
About the Role
We are looking for a Process Manager to design and deploy scalable support operations processes to help drive consistency and quality across all support interactions within our contact center. You will become a subject matter expert on support processes and recommend suggestions for process improvement via training, documentation, process, or tooling based on observation and analytics.
What You'll Do
- Create and document Standard Operating Procedures and Work Instructions
- Maintain updated knowledge of the Contact Center performance requirements as well as corporate and project policies and procedures
- Provide assistance and updates to staff regarding these policies and procedures
- Update and maintain Knowledgebase System
- Evaluate the need for training to ensure that staff maintains current knowledge of multiple programs
- Provide leadership with updates on all issues regarding quality, training, policy, procedures, staff issues, and departmental performance levels and escalate issues timely to the Director.
- Monitor contact center compliance.
- Recommend changes to policies and establish procedures and assist in the implementation of process improvements when necessary
- Recommend changes to policies and establish procedures that affect immediate organization
- Performs other duties as required by the Director
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to type quickly and write with good grammar and punctuation
- Possess excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Must have a passion for procedural documentation
- Possess layout skills and have an eye for compelling messaging
- Detail and deadline oriented
- Extremely organized
- Must be creative and adaptable
- Must work well as part of team but also independently
- Willing to work on evenings, weekends and holidays when required to meet deadlines
- 2 or more years of experience in an operation, call center, or healthcare industry
- Strong business acumen.
What You’ll Get
- Competitive benefits and paid time off
- Fully-stocked kitchen with endless snacks and coffee
- Friendly, fun and mission-driven environment
- Company sponsored events