Posted 1 month ago
Doximity is transforming the healthcare industry. Our mission is to help doctors save time so they can provide better care for patients.
We value diversity — in backgrounds and in experiences. Healthcare is a universal concern, and we need people from all backgrounds to help build the future of healthcare.
Doximity is seeking an Editorial Assistant to ensure the quality and breadth of our clinical content and help manage our community of physician content contributors. As the largest physician network in the country, Doximity is in a unique position to inform doctors in their careers and their clinical practice. As our Editorial Assistant, you'll be helping to implement a 21st-century information sharing strategy for our 1,000,000+ members.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Assist Editorial team in copywriting, content publishing, content curation, comment moderation and other editorial initiatives for DocNews, a community-moderated medical news sharing feature
- Participate in team brainstorming sessions and contribute fresh ideas for an evolving product in next-generation communication and social content curation
- Paid, full-time position
What we’re looking for:
- Excellent copywriting skills (must be able to craft a catchy headline!)
- Prior knowledge and/or experience in healthcare
- Self-starter, hard worker in a fast-paced, flexible environment
- Ability to multi-task and balance priorities while maintaining a high level of attention to detail
- Availability to work on weekends - this role entails necessary Sunday work (Sun-Thurs working cadence) currently. As the team grows, may require some hours works on Saturdays (on a rotating basis)
We’re thrilled to be named the Fastest Growing Company in the Bay Area, and one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies. Joining Doximity means being part of an incredibly talented and humble team. We work on amazing products that over 70% of US doctors (and over one million healthcare professionals) use to make their busy lives a little easier. We’re driven by the goal of improving inefficiencies in our $2.5 trillion U.S. healthcare system and love creating technology that has a real, meaningful impact on people’s lives. To learn more about our team, culture, and users, check out our careers page, company blog, and engineering blog. We’re growing fast, and there’s plenty of opportunity for you to make an impact—join us!
Doximity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.