Customer Care Team Leader - EMEA
Livestorm is the all-in-one video communication platform for companies looking to implement a powerful video communication strategy.
Founded in 2016, Livestorm enables companies to promote, host and analyze their online events. We’re building the future of unified video communication: an all-in-one video communication platform that connects to your tools and lives in your browser.
Livestorm has been built with ease-of-use in mind. We serve companies of all sizes, from startups to Fortune500. Shopify, Honda, Oracle, Spendesk, Front, Sephora or Revolut trust Livestorm to organize their meetings, webinars or online events.
Here are our core values:
- Resourcefulness: We go that extra mile in the most efficient way.
- Curiosity: We have interest in whatever is happening with the other teams.
- Humility: We strive to remove the ego from the equation to gain perspective.
- Ownership: We go from a-z and to put things in motion, own our wins and fails.
- Transparency: We share the good and the bad alike.
As Livestorm is growing rapidly, our team is aiming to scale the care and support we provide to a wider customer base. We have big objectives! We're looking into tripling our customer experience team in the upcoming months. While we're rapidly growing, we need team leaders who are passionate about supporting our customer care experts and empowering them to give the best customer support.
As a Customer Care Team Leader, you'll be joining the Customer Experience team and will be managing a team of Care Experts. You'll also work alongside our other Team Leads. You will be reporting to Elif, our Head of Customer Experience.
While Livestorm has headquarters in Paris, we are a remote-first company. As a matter of fact, the members of our team are located between France, Spain, Mauritius, Mexico, and the Dominican Republic, so we are looking for the best talent, no matter where you live.
In this role, you'll be responsible for:
- Leading a "Care pod" composed of 5 care experts. You will ensure that the team achieves its goals and performs at the highest level.
- Training, guiding, and supporting your team from a managerial and technical stand-point. You will be responsible for hiring, coaching, and retaining our top talent.
- Delivering on the quarterly Objectives and Key Results defined by the Head of CX. You will monitor the results and help resolve any blockers to ensure that your team stays on track with the goals.
- Identifying with the help of your team, any improvements in our product, processes, or practices. You will take action to constantly improve the performance of your team.
For this Customer Care Team Leader role, we are looking for someone with the following experience:
- Strong experience in people management
- Proven experience working with cross functional teams
- Background in customer support/success/experience
- Fluency in English and French
- 🥙 Eat well: You get a monthly stipen of restaurant tickets for the amount of 9€ per workday (Swile, ex Lunchr) covered at 50%, or the equivalent for non-France residents. Hot and cold drinks, fruits and snacks are available in our Paris office.
- 🌍 Have flexibility: We offer flexible working hours, and stipends for coworking spaces and home-office materials.
- 🚲 Be reimbursed for transportation: **** Personal transportation costs can be reimbursed up to 400€ per year with the "Forfait mobilité durable". Costs to come to the home office are paid according to a package.
- 🎉 Spend time together for special events: We host monthly afterworks, activities on and off site, and team offsites twice a year. We have team meetups at the office once a quarter.
- 🏃♂️ Enjoy leisure activities thanks to our CSE: Sports or cultural activities are covered, and preferential rates via Leeto.
- And of course, from all the essentials : 💊 Quality health insurance (Alan Green ou Blue), and Provident (Swisslife), 🚂 50% of the transport subscription is paid by Livestorm, and eveything necessary for your daily life (goodies, supplies, resources...) is provided.
Explore more Remote work and WFH career opportunities
- Open Account Manager Jobs
- Open Software Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Technical Recruiter Jobs
- Open Senior Product Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Support Engineer Jobs
- Open Technical Program Manager Jobs
- Open Project Manager Jobs
- Open Technical Account Manager Jobs
- Open Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open QA Engineer Jobs
- Open Visual Designer Jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Senior Customer Success Manager Jobs
- Open Customer Support Specialist Jobs
- Open Content Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Principal Product Manager Jobs
- Open Strategic Account Manager Jobs
- Open UX Researcher Jobs
- Open Community Manager Jobs
- Open Clinical Data Manager Jobs
- Open Account Executive Jobs
- Open UX Designer Jobs
- Open Technical Project Manager Jobs
- Open Program Manager Jobs
- Open Linux-related jobs
- Open React-related jobs
- Open B2B-related jobs
- Open Data-driven-related jobs
- Open Coaching-related jobs
- Open Customer service-related jobs
- Open UX-related jobs
- Open Backend-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open User Experience-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Integrations-related jobs
- Open Azure-related jobs
- Open AI-related jobs
- Open HTML-related jobs
- Open CRM-related jobs
- Open Mentoring-related jobs
- Open Ruby-related jobs
- Open UI-related jobs
- Open Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Open Cloud-based-related jobs
- Open CSS-related jobs
- Open HR-related jobs
- Open Customer-facing-related jobs
- Open Distributed systems-related jobs