Remote, Pune, India
Snowflake started with a clear vision: develop a cloud data platform that is effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users. Snowflake developed an innovative new product with a built-for-the-cloud architecture that combines the power of data warehousing, the flexibility of big data platforms, and the elasticity of the cloud at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions. We are now a global, world-class organization with offices in more than a dozen countries and serving many more.
We’re looking for a University Recruiting to be based in our Pune, India location. The University Recruiting (UR) Team is responsible for all intern, co-op, and recent college graduate hiring throughout the company, in addition to hosting a year round intern program focused on projects, professional development, and social events.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Execute the University Recruiting process, from candidate to hire, for recent graduate and intern candidates in our India location ensuring an excellent candidate experience.
- Partner with internal stakeholders to thoroughly understand the scope of roles and overall hiring needs
- Build lasting relationships with university faculty and student organizations to develop a healthy pipeline of recent graduate and intern candidates
- Partner with hiring teams to develop school specific recruiting strategies and identify campus outreach opportunities
- Assist with screening candidates while ensuring our hiring process is consistent and inclusive
- Leverage early career talent platforms like Jumpstart and LinkedIn to assist with passive sourcing when needed
- Track and maintain weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports on candidate pipelines
- Assist with planning and executing on-campus events
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- A passion for building early career teams while delivering exceptional candidate experience
- A minimum of 3 years university recruiting experience in a high volume, fast-paced environment
- 1-2 years full-cycle technical recruiting experience
- Proven ability to create a strategic campus recruiting strategy while maintaining a healthy candidate pipeline
- Strong track record in sourcing qualified candidates, market research, talent mapping, negotiating offers, and influencing management decision-making.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Snowflake is growing fast, and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and Snowflake.
How do you want to make your impact?