Facilities Project Manager
Build the solution that transforms the real estate industry!
Want to infuse a $25B sector of the insurance and real estate industry with predictive analytics and a tech-forward customer experience? Yearning for a startup culture within a profitable nationwide company? Join States Title and send an entirely new type of real estate model into the wild.
States Title is a top 10 title and escrow provider, and through its family of companies - NATC & NATIC - is able to impact 90% of real estate transactions in the US. States Title is intelligently transforming closings by applying machine intelligence to the age-old processes and procedures in the $25B Title and Settlement industry. Making residential real estate simple and efficient, and allowing lenders to close more loans, faster, and at a lower cost.
About the Role
States Title is now seeking a Facilities Project Manager to be responsible for:
- Creation of standards for all offices to gain economies of scale
- Creating and updating processes to allow our team and the business to work more efficiently, thereby saving the company time and money
- Establishing and overseeing contracts and providers for services including security, parking, janitorial, catering, and technology
- Liaison with landlords
- Vendor relationships
- Ensuring that basic facilities, such as water and HVAC, are well-maintained nationally
- Managing budgets and ensuring cost-effectiveness
- Project management of building projects including managing vendors such as architects, construction, cabling, electrical, furniture, movers, and others.
- Build relationships throughout the company including managers at local offices and other internal partners
- Manage the administration of our access control, lease management, vendor management, crisis communication, and business resiliency applications.
- Drive strategy and direction for site operations
- Support the creation and delivery of operational objectives, facilities services, programs, and contracts in the portfolio
- Develop standards and procedures as business and customer needs evolve
- Drive and support special projects and strategic initiatives
- Establishes trust and maintain open, positive relationships with the team and customers
- Manage the upkeep of equipment and supplies to meet health and safety standards
- Review utility consumption and strive to minimize costs
- Coordinate and Manage external contractors
- Control onsite activities such as parking space allocation, waste disposal, building security, etc.
- Drive ergonomics and employee safety and well-being both in the office and remote workers
- Working with a wide range of business teams to conduct business impact assessments, identify critical services, define recovery objectives, and map critical dependencies.
- Facilitate annual review of existing disaster recovery, crisis management, and business continuity plans.
- Working with business teams to develop strategies and proposals for mitigating business continuity and disaster recovery risks.
- Facilitating business continuity exercises and tests to identify potential gaps in plans, as well as functionality of work transference processes supporting recovery.
- Develop and lead business continuity plan exercises at the departmental level, documenting lessons learned and ensuring discovered plan gap closure. Assist team members with complex issues and questions.
- Working with teams across the company to provide training and awareness.
- Manage, maintain, and train on business resiliency software tools.
- Knowledge of and management of access control software
Required Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 5 years professional real estate / facilities experience required - a significant portion of which should demonstrate success in managing complex facilities and rapid growth
- Well-versed in technical/engineering operations and facilities management best practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Good analytical/critical thinking
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver's license and good driving record
- Extensive project management knowledge and background a must
- Ability to managed multiple simultaneous projects including building renovations and buildouts
- Knowledge of access control software
- Understanding of access control hardware
- Physical Security best practices
- Business Continuity
- Disaster Recovery
- Familiarity with business resiliency software
- Experience with performing Business Resiliency exercises
- Visitor management knowledge a plus
- Vendor management
- Ability communicate and craft presentations appropriate for executives and customers
- Thinking strategically and roll up your sleeves to get things done
- Results oriented cross-functional leadership success partnering with internal and external stakeholders
- Outstanding written, verbal, and presentation communications skills
- Executional excellence – consistently deliver programs to successful outcomes in a fast- moving environment
- Unwavering passion, commitment, and persistence to the business, customers, and technology
- Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
- Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope
- Effectively applies our methodology and enforces project standards
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately
- Manage ergonomics company-wide
We want the work you do here to be the best work of your life
We believe the most valuable investment we can make - and the greatest boost we can give to your career - is to build an outstanding team of colleagues who are passionate about our mission.
We currently offer the following benefits and will continually evolve them with the goal of efficiently attracting, retaining, and leveraging the very highest quality talent.
- Our passionate, capable team will always be our #1 benefit
- We are proud of the team we have built so far, and we are excited about the team we have yet to add
- Learn something new every day
- Get more done than you would anywhere else
- Competitive salaries
- Top-of-the-line computer equipment
- Multiple Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits options to allow you to customize to your and your Family’s needs
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Commuter Flexible Spending Account (i.e. Transit or Parking)
- Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
- Auto & Home Insurance Group Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
We believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.