Senior Manager Product Marketing - Contact Center
Hub Office or Remote
Senior Manager Product Marketing- Contact Center
Vonage Marketing Mission: Vonage is actually unifying communications in the Cloud. We live in a flat world where businesses must compete on great experiences, and a great experience is enabled by great communications. Vonage is the only single-stack, cloud-native communications provider with all the necessary solutions aligned to one roadmap.
Our ‘One Vonage’ solution provides unified communications, contact center, app integration, and a communication APIs platform. It is an industry-disruptive offering that comes with a 99.999% uptime reliability backed by an SLA. As Analysts tell us, our communications solution is future-proofed.
Why this role matters
We are looking for an exceptional Product Marketer to be responsible for positioning our Contact Center solutions in North America, Europe, Israel, and Australia. Key to success in this role is creatively rethinking how to position our industry-leading solution in a crowded market space.
To be successful, you would consider yourself a trailblazer. You understand compelling messaging, laser-focused campaigns, and successful partnerships in a hyper-growth organization. You thrive in collaborative environments, enjoy working with teams across the company, and know how to influence cross-functional teams. You understand how to speak and market to our different global sales teams, our various channel partners, and our #1 partner, Salesforce.
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU, CONTINUE READING BELOW...
What you will do
- Design, develop, and execute first-class product marketing of our Contact Center solutions.
- Craft concise, compelling messaging and positioning for internally and externally-facing collateral, including demo videos, customer videos, data sheets, presentations, blogs and possibly Salesforce AppExchange content.
- Work closely with Product on roadmap, positioning, and the go to market.
- Support Vonage Sales Enablement with training presentations, Sales FAQs, etc.
- Work with other Marketing teams to coordinate content, digital advertising, and events.
- Provide competitive analysis of competitors, as well as general market research.
- Work independently as a team of one, while also being comfortable working cross-functionally with Product, Sales, and the rest of Marketing.
What you will bring
- Excellent presentation and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate and work cross-functionally effectively.
- Partner successfully with our field marketing team on campaigns plans.
- Work virtually with teams spread across North American, Israel, and EMEA.
- Quickly reprioritize your work if required, while maintaining a long-term perspective on department and company objectives.
What's required for application
- 5+ years of Software/SaaS/CCaaS marketing experience, ideally with a focus on Contact Center/CRM.
- You do not have to be an engineer, but you should have an advanced understanding of Cloud Communications. Or, if you are a true Product Marketer, the ability to fake it during the interviews while you learn it for real.
What's in it for you
In addition to providing exciting work, career advancement opportunities, and a collaborative work environment, Vonage provides competitive pay and benefits including unlimited discretionary time off and tuition reimbursement.
Note: The purpose of this profile is to provide a general summary of essential responsibilities for the position and is not meant as an exhaustive list. Assignments may differ for individuals within the same role based on business conditions, departmental need or geographic location.
Explore more Remote work and WFH career opportunities
- Open Account Manager Jobs
- Open Software Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Technical Recruiter Jobs
- Open Senior Product Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Support Engineer Jobs
- Open Technical Program Manager Jobs
- Open Project Manager Jobs
- Open Technical Account Manager Jobs
- Open Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open QA Engineer Jobs
- Open Visual Designer Jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Senior Customer Success Manager Jobs
- Open Customer Support Specialist Jobs
- Open Content Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Principal Product Manager Jobs
- Open Strategic Account Manager Jobs
- Open UX Researcher Jobs
- Open Community Manager Jobs
- Open Clinical Data Manager Jobs
- Open Account Executive Jobs
- Open UX Designer Jobs
- Open Technical Project Manager Jobs
- Open Program Manager Jobs
- Open Linux-related jobs
- Open React-related jobs
- Open B2B-related jobs
- Open Data-driven-related jobs
- Open Coaching-related jobs
- Open Customer service-related jobs
- Open UX-related jobs
- Open Backend-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open User Experience-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Integrations-related jobs
- Open Azure-related jobs
- Open AI-related jobs
- Open HTML-related jobs
- Open CRM-related jobs
- Open Mentoring-related jobs
- Open Ruby-related jobs
- Open UI-related jobs
- Open Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Open Cloud-based-related jobs
- Open CSS-related jobs
- Open HR-related jobs
- Open Customer-facing-related jobs
- Open Distributed systems-related jobs