Investment and Strategic Growth Associate
Remote - Poland
Posted 1 month ago
Hi! We are Netguru. We help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We’re looking for people to join our team and build a culture based on trust, taking ownership, and transparency. Introducing innovative solutions and improving our internal processes are the foundation for our development and achievements.
Our efforts bring results: Netguru ranks as one of the most desired IT employers, alongside Facebook, SpaceX and Netflix.
Currently, we’re on the lookout for a passionate Investment and Strategic Growth Associate who’ll boost our M&A Team to the next level of growth.
Joining Netguru means:
- A unique opportunity to work for a fast-growing professional services company with a global reach,
- Working in a close partnership with Netguru’s Founders, Board and highly-qualified experts in the field,
- Ability to make a direct impact on Netguru’s growth and actively engage in strategic initiatives,
- Working remotely whenever and wherever you need.
Your responsibilities will centre around:
- Supporting strategic investment initiatives including the M&A process (deal sourcing, performing due diligence, deal execution, post-merger integration) and others,
- Researching, analysing, and interpreting financial information and market trends - including international market scanning,
- Assessing and making recommendations on investment opportunities,
- Establishing and building relationships with targets owners and investors,
- Creating presentations and other materials that advance key business objectives,
- Coordinating and managing internal stakeholders & third party advisors including law firms, experts and other external parties.
What do we expect from you?
- Minimum 3-4 years experience in VC/PE funds, M&As or fundraising,
- Hands-on experience in the investment process (M&A, VC/PE investments),
- Excellent numerical skills and written and verbal communication (Polish and English at CEFR C1+),
- Ability to investigate and analyse corporate, financial, and organisational models thoroughly and logically,
- Proven project management skills and exceptional conscientiousness,
- Top-notch presenting skills and ability to provide concise and well-organized narratives,
- Ability to adapt to different audiences and build effective relationships,
- Ability to elicit and incorporate feedback gathered during meetings with partners and investors,
- Willingness to work independently and being decisive in approach to problem-solving.
- Understanding and knowledge of the technology services market (practical experience will be a plus)
- Practical experience in financial modelling
- Financial educational background
Salary: PLN 10,000 - 14,400 + VAT (B2B) or PLN 8,350 - 12,000 gross (UoP)
Available in: Warszawa, Poznań, Gdańsk, Kraków, Łódź, Katowice, Białystok, Wrocław, Rzeszów, remotely
Perks & benefits:
- private health insurance package with dental care,
- MultiSportPlus card,
- optional life insurance for you and your family,
- individual growth budget for your educational plan,
- free sandwiches and co-financed lunches,
- Team Retreats and Team Meetups which allow you to spend time and bond with your team-mates,
- If you want to read more about it check our 7 reasons to work at Netguru.