Software Engineer - Dashboard & Growth
San Francisco, CA (HQ) & Remote: CA, IL, MI, NY, PA, TX, CO, WA, UT, OR
The Dashboard and Growth Team at Lob is helping customers connect to the offline world. Specifically the team is committed to providing a delightful experience when using Lob’s UI dashboard to sign up, learn about and visualize data related to their use of Lob’s APIs.
As a full-stack UI engineer on the Dashboard team, your work will delight customers during their interactions with Lob’s tools and services. We are working for a talented software engineer who is passionate about creating user experiences and satisfying user needs.
We offer remote working opportunities in California, Illinois, Michigan, New York, Pennsylvania, Texas, Washington, Utah, Oregon and Canada. You can also work onsite at our San Francisco headquarters.
This is a unique opportunity to join a growing startup and make an incredible impact on the team. Lob’s mission is to turn slow and manual offline processes into a timely, relevant and personalized communication channels.As a software engineer, you’ll...
- Create new and support existing functionalities within our API and Dashboard to create and deliver direct mail, address verification and other offline tasks
- Work on the UI dashboard used by our customers
- Work closely with our PM and design teams to define feature specifications
- Help define and improve front-end best practices we can follow as a team and propagate across the company.
- Implement and architect efficient and reusable solutions
- Gain exposure across our technical stack from backend to front-end to build world class APIs and tools
- 3+ years of overall experience in a software engineering role
- Passion about building product features and APIs
- Eager to solve complex problems across the whole stack.
- Knowledge around design patterns and best practices
Lob was built by technical co-founders with a vision to make the world programmable. We offer two flagship APIs (print & mail and address verification) that enable companies to send postal mail as effortlessly as sending emails. Lob is venture-backed by the most reputable investors in tech, and we are rapidly growing our team to shape the future of our company and meet the demands of a quickly growing customer base and dynamic product offerings.
We give our employees a lot of responsibility and ownership of their work. You will have fun at work while engaging in challenging projects with the best and brightest.Perks
- Health benefits for you and your dependent(s)
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Wellness program
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter & Parking benefits for those based out of our San Francisco office
- Home-office setup and phone/internet stipend for those not based out of our San Francisco office
- Dog-friendly San Francisco office
Ground floor opportunity as an early member of the Lob team; you’ll directly shape the direction of our company.Our Commitment to Diversity
Lob is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity of backgrounds and perspectives to cultivate an environment of understanding to have greater impact on our business and customers. We encourage under-represented groups to apply and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or criminal history in accordance with local, state, and/or federal laws, including the San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance.
Forbes 30 Under 30 - Enterprise Technology 2017
#61 on Y Combinator's Top Companies List 2018
#26 2018 Fastest-Growing Private Companies, The Business Journals