Workforce Planner/WFM Forecasting Specialist (remote)
Remote Position, Netherlands
Posted 1 month ago
This is what you do
At 5CA, we provide contact center services for more than 20 different clients in the tech and gaming industry. Our services are delivered from our Headquarters in the Netherlands, our contact centers in the United States and Argentina, and a growing number of locations worldwide using our remote workforce. As Workforce Planner you will be responsible for delivering, maintaining, and coordinating our operational capacity and delivering optimal schedules to ensure that 5CA’s operation runs smoothly across all projects.
You’re an experienced workforce planner with a background in a commercial and/or sales and service center environment, energetic, ambitious and able to translate 5CA’s operational goals into a long-term Workforce Management structure. You are highly analytical and accurate and speak English at a professional level. All this to service our workforce and:
- Create, validate and present short/mid/long-term volume forecasts;
- Deliver, maintain and coordinate short/mid/long-term capacity planning;
- Create optimal workforce schedules (setting up a coverage mapping, identifying gaps and discrepancies in the ideal covering);
- Liaise and calibrate with clients regarding volume and staffing forecasts;
- Process operational schedule changes (manage sudden and unforeseen activities while still reaching targets);
- Generate Management information (both on-demand and proactively);
- Plan training needs (based on coverage forecasts as well as for new project needs);
- Maintain and safeguard planning applications (technical maintenance on the integrations with our ACD, the setup of all skills, queues and activities).
This is you
- Experience in commercial and/or sales & service center environment;
- Higher professional education level (Bachelor level) or working experience on this level;
- At least 2 years of experience in planning – and operational processes in an international environment;
- Insight into call center tools, as well as with a WFM tool (for instance Verint, Injixo or Invision);
- In-depth knowledge of the English language;
- Analytical, numeric insight, accurate, fun to work with.
- You have a dedicated, and quiet working environment available.
- You live in Europe, Africa or Middle East (due to time zone restrictions).
Let us know! Make us briefly understand why you see this specific role as the perfect next step in your career, and why you are ready to take on this challenge.
This job ad is not a call for acquisition by recruitment agencies