Los Angeles, CA or Remote
About UsReady is an on-demand mobile health service that delivers non-emergency care directly to patients. To accomplish this, Ready sends a trained health professional, which we call a “Responder,” to facilitate a telehealth visit between the patient and a licensed clinician.
With Ready, patients now have access to quality care in their homes, 12 hours a day, 365 days a year, and talented individuals are provided the opportunity to work with a rapidly growing, mission-driven company. We hope you will join us.
About the Role
As a Growth Marketing Manager, you will own components of a multi-million dollar patient acquisition and retention apparatus of a disruptive health care startup. You will be responsible for strategizing and executing against a variety of Growth opportunities, including SEO, Paid Search, Social, CRM and more. You’ll be expected to ruthlessly execute against opportunities with minimal oversight and ambiguous direction in a results-oriented, entrepreneurial environment.
The ideal candidate has demonstrated experience building and scaling online customer acquisition programs in a myriad of disciplines at increasing scale and complexity. Program experience: You have expertise building and managing channels end-to-end (from targeting, creative direction, bid strategy, to analytics). Data fluency is also critical: you should be comfortable defining incremental impact of programs by stitching disparate data sources and commuting findings succinctly. Finally, an entrepreneurial and growth oriented mindset is bedrock to startup growth success.
What You’ll Do:
- Own Growth Marketing program strategies and execution (including SEO, Conversion Rate Optimization, Paid Social)
- Collaborate with Design on creative development and testing
- Own growth infrastructure to facilitate analytics, customer data relationships and program implementation
- Define and drive new growth opportunities in collaboration Ops and Finance
What You'll Need:
- 5+ years in Growth Marketing (or equivalent, eg Search Engine Marketing, Performance Marketing...)
- Experience developing full funnel marketing strategies and execution at scale
- Strong knowledge of technical online marketing fundamentals (incl SEO, multi-touch-attribution, audience management)
- Experience with analytics tools like Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Heap, Amplitude, Tableau, Google Data Studio, Looker
- A feverish passion for experimentation (and sharing results!)
- To be comfortable working autonomously
- Impeccable work ethic
What You'll Get:
- Competitive benefits and paid time off
- Friendly, fun and mission-driven environment
- Company sponsored events