Inside Sales Manager
US - Remote
Who we are and what we do
SurveyMonkey (Nasdaq: SVMK), is a leader in agile software solutions for customer experience, market research, and survey feedback. Our mission is to power the curious and allow organizations, including 98% of the Fortune 500, to transform feedback into action. Our brand is beloved and well known throughout the world—over 6 billion people have taken a SurveyMonkey survey! Today, more than 17 million active users rely on our platform to measure and understand feedback from employees, customers, website and app users, and the market. And our enterprise-grade products and solutions enable 335,000+ organizations globally to solve daily challenges—from delivering better customer experiences to increasing employee retention.
More about our CX Business Development team
GetFeedback by SurveyMonkey provides customer experience management for more than 10,000 customers, including some of the world’s leading brands like Yeti, Nike, The Standard, Salesforce, and FitBit. We are attacking the opportunity for providing customer experience in the $44 Billion dollar space that is growing. With a presence in three continents, GetFeedback has been doubling revenue every year and is reinventing what a customer experience platform is.
What we're looking for
Reporting to the Senior Manager of Inside Sales, we're looking for a business development manager to skyrocket customer growth and pipeline. If you have a consultative approach to selling, experience pitching sales to any audience, and promoting great client relationships — this job's for you!
- Motivate and manage the team of Business Development Representatives to develop a foundation of sales skills
- Hire, onboard, and train the team
- Develop sales strategies to grow the business and hit account acquisition targets
- Monitor metrics to measure performance and quotas
- Work with the sales team and partners to increase the inside sales operations
- Provide weekly activity reports and recommendations
- Manage and achieve weekly and quarterly targets
- 2+ years of sales management experience, preferably at a SaaS company
- 2+ years of closing experience
- Experience managing and coaching a team of direct reports
- Experience achieving quotas and targets
- Develop new sales strategies to grow the business, motivate the team, and improve operations
- Excellent negotiation, verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Experience optimizing sales processes and CRM tools, such as Salesforce.com & Outreach.io
What we offer our employees
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we’re building a workplace where people of every background can thrive. We’ve won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 and 2019, and the company has also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC’s Disruptor 50 and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.