Deal Desk Manager
Remote - United States
Deal Desk Manager
Remote | US
HireVue is transforming the way companies discover, hire, and develop the best talent through its Video Interviewing and AI-based Assessments platform. Our more than 700 customers worldwide include over one-third of the Fortune 100 and leading brands such as Unilever, Hilton, JP Morgan Chase, Delta Air Lines, Vodafone, Carnival Cruise Line, and Goldman Sachs.
Compensation: Salary + annual bonus + 401K + stock options + flexible vacation + medical + dental/vision + relocation + lots of food.
If you are a smart Operations Manager who wants to make great money working at an awesome company then keep reading! HireVue is in Salt Lake City, Utah and if you're not already here we will bring you here.
Your primary job is to help HireVue’s sales team hit their numbers… simple as that. Their goals are ambitious, so hang-on! You do this through working with sales reps to construct and process sales orders. You partner with sales leaders to structure deals in accordance with HireVue’s booking policy so that we can accurately report bookings. You work with the exec team to keep them updated on sales team progress. You build-out SalesForce reporting that helps us to understand our successes and failures.
You are the right person for this job because you care about accuracy and you seamlessly combine this with speed and efficiency. You do not accept the status quo, rather you enjoy thinking deeply about the ways in which things are done and continually work to streamline our processes and reporting. You are a team player – always willing to jump in and help, whether it be helping reps submit in our quoting tool, CPQ, running reports to clean-up data in Salesforce, or even hopping on a call to help a rep structure a deal, you show up with a smile and roll-up your sleeves.
Who we’re looking for:
Below are a few of the traits and experiences we are looking for in this role. Let us know if this resonates!
- You have used Salesforce CPQ to do your job. You don’t have to be an expert, but preferably 1+ years CPQ experience is desired, and 2+ years of Salesforce experience is required.
- You have experience in ARR reporting and tracking revenue for the business. You have experience working within specific booking parameters and are capable of structuring deals within those booking parameters.
- You have experience with Salesforce reporting in order to keep track of key metrics like ARR, MRR, and object workflows within Salesforce.
- You are smart and adaptable… of course.
- You are the one who people can count on to get the job done. This job relies on SLAs to be met so sales deals can keep moving.
- You can talk to strangers, friends, colleagues and anyone in-between with ease - you are comfortable collaborating across the business and communicating your ideas at all levels of the company, from a sales rep to the CEO.
- You are adamant about getting the details right – the whole business depends on the accuracy of the sales order you input into SalesForce.com, so if this is not your strong suit, you need not apply.
- You don’t accept that the status quo. There, we said it again. We are looking for a change-maker, someone who is going to help us scale HireVue to a billion-dollar business.
- You are ready for the thrill of being part of a growth stage, venture capital backed company. TCV and Sequoia Capital bet on us, and we are hopeful that you will do the same.
We have Mountain Bikers, Road Bikers, Skiers / Boarders (backcountry & resort), Runners, Video Game heroes, Movie Buffs, Musicians, and every other variety of people. We have Family people, Single people, Happy people. You will find a friend here and we would be ecstatic to have you join our team!
Our Hiring Process:
1. You read this and it piques your interest… and you tell us you are interested (apply, email, shout, call).
2. We send you a link to use our awesome software and tell us more about yourself.
3. You come meet the team and verify all the truths (and more) written here.
4. You tell everyone how amazing your life has become in your new job at HireVue.
Don’t ignore this opportunity. Of course you are happy in your current position. But shouldn’t you always be happier? Come in and check it out. Worst-case scenario – You find out all the things we say are true (which you will) and you are a perfect fit and then you don’t take our offer. Don’t be scared of change. Don’t worry about your current employer, sometimes you have to move on and we encourage it too. We have amazing alumni at Linkedin, Google, Amazon and more. By the way – they still love HireVue!
Flexible Paid Time Off | Medical, Dental, Vision | 12 Weeks Maternity & Adoption |
HireVue is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. HireVue is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
Other jobs like this
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
Find open roles in Engineering, Design, Data, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Support and more, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Remote Senior Data Scientist jobs
- Remote Account Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Support Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Business Analyst jobs
- Remote Staff Software Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Product Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Security Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Writer jobs
- Remote Salesforce Administrator jobs
- Remote Machine Learning Engineer jobs
- Remote Product Owner jobs
- Remote Senior Customer Success Manager jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Recruiter jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Recruiting Coordinator jobs
- Remote Coaching-related jobs
- Remote DevOps-related jobs
- Remote Customer service-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote KPIs-related jobs
- Remote FinTech-related jobs
- Remote Financial services-related jobs
- Remote Cloud-based-related jobs
- Remote UI-related jobs
- Remote Jira-related jobs