Business Recruiter (contract)
New York, NY; Remote
Millions of people across the world come to Pinterest to find new ideas every day. It’s where they get inspiration, dream about new possibilities and plan for what matters most. Our mission is to help those people find their inspiration and create a life they love. As a Pinterest employee, you’ll be challenged to take on work that upholds this mission and pushes Pinterest forward. You’ll grow as a person and leader in your field, all the while helping users make their lives better in the positive corner of the internet.
We’re looking for a contract Recruiter to help attract and hire amazing sales and business talent for Pinterest. Our strength as a recruiting team lies in our ability to strategize with leaders to build and scale teams, and hire individuals who collectively make up our unique and inspiring culture. You'll use data and creativity to create targeted recruiting strategies and partner with top business leaders around the world to build high performing teams that embody Pinterest's values and innovative culture. This is a 12-month contract position.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with leadership to understand and fill their hiring needs
- Identify, engage and manage candidates through the interview process, creating a positive candidate experience
- Use data and recruiting tools to continuously improve our overall effectiveness
- Build diverse pipelines and ensure that hiring processes are fair and inclusive from end to end
- Follow our processes and utilize our recruiting tools to source candidates, manage pipelines, and track hiring progress
What we're looking for:
- Capability to build strong relationships with hiring managers and craft and execute on recruiting strategies for their teams
- Skilled at candidate management and cultivating a positive candidate experience
- Ability to source across all business functions with a consistent focus on diversity
- Ability to rigorously prioritize, organize, and multitask; managing hiring for multiple roles at varying stages in the process
- Problem solving and analytical skills; capable of anticipating hiring challenges, recognizing trends, and independently driving solutions