Head of Product - Remote GMT +-5
Remote - Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland
Who we are
Glofox is on a mission to revolutionize the fitness industry. We are growing in size every year, and along with our ever-growing client base that spans 60 distinct countries, our team is dedicated to powering the fitness industry.
We're a hard-working, fun-loving, get-things-done type of team that are building a platform that saves time, increases retention and ultimately, helps studio and gym owners build successful businesses.
At Glofox, we love entrepreneurs because we are entrepreneurs. We know how much determination it takes to start your own business and grow it into something that lasts. We roll our sleeves up, we act fast, and we learn together. We're looking for people that will do the same.
What we need
We are seeking an innovative Product Management leader to join our cross-functional product team. This is a key strategic role and you will have the opportunity to be a major contributor and driver of our vision, growth strategy and product execution. You will lead and drive the discovery and research for our powerful software solutions to help fitness entrepreneurs succeed. We want someone who is excited and passionate about joining our journey.
You should be a self-starter, who is willing to get into the details where necessary and have the proven ability to lead by influence and expertise.
We want you to care deeply about understanding what our customers really need and be passionate about user experience. If you’re looking for an autonomous work environment where you can make a visible impact, and solve complex problems, then we are looking for you.
What you’ll be doing
- Continue to build a world-class Product Management team. Hire, lead, manage and mentor a team of Product Managers
- Help define the product vision that will drive the product strategy and product roadmap to meet the needs of both the business and our customers.
- Help define our product roadmap including product positioning and pricing strategies that will differentiate Glofox’s products in the market
- New Product Development and ideation - identify and prioritise customer and business needs to deliver new revenue opportunities
- Influence business and industry practices by driving innovative ideas, solutions, and products through leadership and decisive action.
- Analyse user and usage data to develop world-class user experiences
- Deeply focused on the user and consider anything we build based on the customer value it can deliver.
- Evaluate and establish program priorities in line with the business objectives
- Segment customer business problems into the build, buy, partner
- As a result, you and your team's work will help gym and fitness entrepreneurs succeed and make millions of people around the work fitter and healthier
What skills you’ll need
- You have 5+ years experience in leading a Product Management team with a focus on software products and technologies - preferably B2B SaaS
- You are extremely customer-centric, commercial, entrepreneurial with an appreciation of user-experience
- You have experience and track record of building successful business products, using data, customer feedback and common sense
- You have a hands-on approach to product discovery, user research, storytelling and backlog prioritisation to get the right user stories that really give our customers what they need
- You are able to easily switch between thinking strategically, creatively and analytically
- You love solving problems
- You have experience working with agile methodologies
What you’ll get:
- The chance to work at a hyper-growth venture-backed startup in an exciting industry
- The opportunity to feel true purpose in your efforts by powering fitness entrepreneurs, making them successful and enabling them to improve the health of people on a global stage
- Autonomy to make what you will; a team, a product or even just a way of doing things
- Competitive compensation with share options
- Free monthly Gym and fitness studio usage
- Any support you need to level up your skills - conferences, books, screencasts