Remote, United States
Schedule: Full-time, M - F
We provide direct training development support to our North America Service Front Line, Specialty and Leadership Development teams. We develop and deliver best in class training programs and learning experiences, preparing our agents, managers and leaders with the skills they need to provide world class service to our Wayfair customers. The candidate should have deep knowledge of, and strong experience with, Learning Management systems. We are looking for a detail-oriented and well organized self-starter who is a collaborative problem solver and strategic partner providing program support in a fast-paced, rapidly challenging, and fluid environment.
What You'll Do
- Provide LMS administration experience in a large-scale, fast growing corporate environment
- Work with and support the Learning and Development team to determine LMS best practices that support Learning and Development (L&D) goals
- Manage the Learning Management System (CornerStone) and coordinate processes among program team and learning partners
- Generate and manage standard, custom, and ad-hoc report requests
- Develop reporting and analytics dashboards into data systems to enhance operational efficiency and organizational feedback to provide metrics for key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Identify, research, and resolve user questions and issues
- Make changes/updates based on assessment and repair errors immediately
- Act swiftly to manage system challenges or unexpected issues in liaison with stakeholders
- Investigate and seek sustainable solutions to complex LMS related issues
- Manage users, courses and communities across learning platforms
- Build training sessions and rosters
- Administer training evaluations and feedback
- Partner with Instructional Design Sr. Manager and other stakeholders to provide completion reports, track compliance, identify trends
- Work with Instructional Design manager to gather metrics data on a wide range of curriculum from onboarding, and nesting through an initial on-the-job time period to measure the effectiveness of the training
- Provide productivity reporting for the Instructional Design team
- Provide quarterly skill assessments reporting for assessment improvement
- Conduct regular scheduling and tracking of training courses and illustrate measurements, identify trends and provide insights
- Train business partners on report pulling processes and roster compliance.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 2+ years of experience working in a structured corporate learning and development setting
- Call Center learning and development experience highly preferred
- 2+ years experience effectively utilizing Learning Management Systems
- Expertise in CornerStone administration highly preferred
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets required
- Experience working in Google G Suite with Google Documents and Sheets preferred
- Previous experience evaluating and assessing training modules for effective learning required
- Experience leveraging Zoom or other virtual instructor-led software
- An analytical and technical aptitude
- Able to analyze data and identify solutions with in-depth needs analysis with stakeholders
- Careful listener and good communicator (speaking and writing)
- Passion, energy, a positive mindset, and a can-do attitude
- A flexible mindset and agile approach to deliverables and comfortable with fast pace in an ever changing and growing environment.
- Ability to adapt style to engage with different stakeholders.
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.