Scrum Master (m/f/d)
Remote - Munich, Bavaria, Germany
riskmethods – the intelligent way to manage risk!
Increase the productivity of our unique Agile-teams!
Become part of our team within a growing SaaS-company, that is a 2018, 2019 & 2020 FOCUS small to medium sized business certified top-employer! If you are looking for a job in an agile work environment, flexibility and room to grow, riskmethods is the right place for you.
For our Munich office we are looking for a motivated team player as our new
Scrum Master (m/f/d)
What your job will look like:
- You facilitate daily scrum, sprint review, planning and retrospective meetings to improve self-organization and maturity of our multi-cultural, English-speaking teams.
- You moderate meetings efficiently and eliminate impediments persistently.
- You foster close collaboration across all team members, empower knowledge sharing and support solving conflicts inside the teams.
- You support the teams, consisting of Developers, Product Managers and Quality Management Specialists, in adding new features to our high-quality software.
- You are closely tracking and monitoring the Agile Team results and reporting metrics at the iteration and project levels.
- You support communication and collaboration within the organization.
- You collaborate closely with the other Scrum Masters to build a culture in which agile values and principles are lived.
What you should bring along:
- You have already worked as a Scrum Master for at least 3 years with international teams in the Software industry.
- You have a common understanding of the software development lifecycle.
- You are a process driven person, using data to measure and monitor progress.
- You have profound knowledge in Scrum and make use of the entire range of agile ideas.
- You are familiar with other agile frameworks.
- You have an agile attitude and understand what’s behind agile values and principles.
- You are an excellent communicator with highly developed verbal and written skills.
- You work structured and well-organized.
- You possess excellent English language skill.
What we offer you:
- An agile, international and fast-paced environment with plenty of room for your personal growth and professional development.
- Attendance of professional conferences or trainings to stay up to date with the latest industry updates.
- Flexibility regarding working times and home-office.
- Mac laptops.
- Subsidised German & English language courses.
- Urban Sports Club membership.
riskmethods is how the world’s top companies visualize, understand and monitor their global supply networks.
We are a SaaS startup with an innovative data-driven service that enables companies to proactively mitigate risks in their supply chains to protect revenues and reputation. We are backed by reputable Venture Capital firms and our award winning experience in procurement and supply chain, together with a great product at the right time, has placed us on an excellent growth trajectory.
If you are not sure whether you have the right qualifications, we encourage you to talk to us. We are looking forward to receiving your complete application, including your portfolio, potential start date as well as salary expectation. In case you have questions, feel free to get back to us at email@example.com
By sending an application form to riskmethods, you agree to the processing by the Employer/Data Controller of your personal data contained in the recruitment application in order to carry out the recruitment for the position indicated in the advertisement.