Remote - London, England, United Kingdom
Salesforce Developer - (London or UK Based Remote)
We are Zego, a global insurtech scale-up providing cover that creates possibilities. In an ever-changing world, insurance is struggling to keep up. Through the power of emerging technologies, we are creating fairer products designed for the 21st century.
In 2019, we closed our series B funding round, raising $42M from top-tier investors that will fuel our growth into new territories and the expansion of our product portfolio. We were also listed in the Fintech 50 and placed number 7 in the Startups 100. More recently, we were accepted into the Tech Nation Future 50 2020 cohort and medium-sized and a Tech Company of the Year 2020 finalist - solidifying our place as one of the UK’s most exciting and influential tech companies.
Overview of our Engineering Team:
Zego puts technology first in its mission to define the future of the insurance industry. By focusing on our customers needs we're building the flexible and sustainable insurance products and services that they deserve. And we do that by empowering a diverse, resourceful, and creative team of world-class engineers that thrive on challenge and innovation.
Purpose of the Role:
We are looking for an experienced Salesforce Developer to provide support to the organisation by managing integrations, creating bespoke lightning components and generally maintaining the coding standards of our Salesforce Orgs.
What you will be working on:
- Take ownership of Salesforce code to ensure best practices are adhered to such as testing/trigger frameworks and logging
- Work with the technical product manager to assess requirements and timelines for future projects
- Ensure code coverage is maintained
- Work with SFDX and GIT as a standard
- Provide support and knowledge to triage any issues that may arise
- Provide documentation for any new feature or update existing documentation for changes
What you will need to be successful in the Role:
- A passion for Salesforce development and the impact it can have on our operational teams.
- Platform Development certification
- Experience of Apex development
Nice to have:
- Git experience
- Salesforce DX
- Experience training teams
- A Salesforce administrator certification (ADM 201)
What's it like to work at Zego?
Zego has a truly international and inclusive team, unified by great ideas and collaborative thoughtfulness. Our people are the most important part of our story and everyone plays an essential role in our journey. We look for people who have expertise, enthusiasm and who are motivated by change. There’s plenty of room to learn and grow, as part of our ongoing training programmes or directly from other experts. You’ll work alongside a talented group of people who respect each other's differences and seek to understand fresh perspectives.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status