New York City, Remote North America
MongoDB is the leading modern, general purpose database platform, designed to unleash the power of software and data for developers and the applications they build. Developers around the world are using MongoDB to build software to create new businesses, modernize existing businesses, and transform the lives of millions of people around the world.
MongoDB is the fastest-growing modern database given its popularity with developers around the world. Headquartered in New York, with offices across North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific, MongoDB has more than 15,000 customers, which include some of the largest and most sophisticated businesses in nearly every vertical industry, in over 100 countries.
To help fuel and manage additional mid-year growth we’re currently seeking a Contract Technical Recruiter.
About the job
- Build strong relationships with Hiring Managers and partner with them on everything from writing job descriptions, to setting recruiting strategies, and closing candidates
- Understand your business unit’s objectives and challenges and leverage that information to attract quality candidates
- Work effectively with internal clients to ensure the selection process results in quality hires
- Develop creative sourcing strategies resulting in pipelines that meet hiring goals
- Ensure applicants have a positive interview experience from the screening process through offer negotiation
- You’re smart, passionate, and driven
- Have a Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent experience
- Have previous experience in sourcing, recruiting, and closing top technical talent
- Have a data-driven mindset and use data to shape your recruiting strategy
- Thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment while wearing many hats
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
*MongoDB, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.*