Remote (United States)
About Recruiting at CircleCI
Building relationships is at the core of what we do. We are a team that likes to move quickly to uncover hidden talent, bring them onboard and provide a seamless experience for every candidate we interact with. Our distributed Recruiting team has members in San Francisco, Boston, Denver, Portland and New York, and we hire across North America, EMEA and Japan!
As a Technical Recruiter at CircleCI, you’ll own requisitions from sourcing to closing, partner with hiring managers to understand their hiring needs, and work creatively to find the best person for the position. You should be comfortable leading, providing feedback, optimizing recruiting processes and driving relationships forward to help us achieve our hiring goals.
What you’ll do:
- Manage full cycle recruiting process for all your roles, from source to close
- Establish and maintain relationships with management and key cross-functional stakeholders internally
- Develop and execute on creative sourcing strategies both individually and with team to build a strong pipeline of outstanding candidates
- Get creative - help us find networking events to host or attend to continue to create diversity in our recruiting pipeline
- Continue maintaining relationships with your candidates once they are hired.
What we're looking for:
- 3+ years recruiting experience in the SaaS space with a focus on Engineering and Technical Product roles
- A consultative approach to partnering with engineering hiring managers
- An understanding of the value of a diverse and inclusive company
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, and excellent listening skills
- The ability to stay a step ahead to continue optimizing recruiting processes
- Enthusiasm for the CI/CD space or DevOps space
What will make you successful:
- A commitment to creating the best candidate experience possible
- Great written, verbal communication and listening skills
- Understanding the value of partnership - our goal is to help our managers build their dream teams!
- A team player! Our Recruiting team brings different strengths to the table, and we all work to support one another
- Comfortable in a fast moving and ever changing environment
- A positive attitude! We mean this one! Recruiting is a roller coaster, so it's important to find your zen!
We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect” candidate - we’re all a work in progress and are growing new skills and capabilities all the time. CircleCI welcomes those passionate about learning and evolving, so however you identify and whatever your background, if this looks like a role where you could do your best work, we hope you’ll apply.
CircleCI is the world’s largest shared continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) platform, and the central hub where code moves from idea to delivery. As one of the most-used DevOps tools that processes more than 1 million builds a day, CircleCI has unique access to data on how engineering teams work, and how their code runs. Companies like Spotify, Coinbase, Stitch Fix, and BuzzFeed use us to improve engineering team productivity, release better products, and get to market faster.
Founded in 2011 and headquartered in downtown San Francisco with a global, remote workforce, CircleCI is venture-backed by IVP, Sapphire Ventures, Owl Rock, NextEquity Partners, Scale Venture Partners, Threshold Ventures, Baseline Ventures, Top Tier Capital Partners, Industry Ventures, Heavybit, and Harrison Metal Capital. Learn more at https://circleci.com.
CircleCI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.