Remote - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
Here at Mindera, we are continuously developing a fantastic team, and would love it for you to join us. As an iOS Developer you will be responsible for creating fast, fluid, responsive and reliable mobile applications that provide our customers a rewarding experience. You’ll have an opportunity to participate in the whole development cycle, using modern technologies, architectures and processes.
This job will be 100% remote due to the current COVID-19 restrictions.
We are not accepting C2C applications at this time.
You Rock at
- Swift, Cocoa Touch and other Apple frameworks (Objective-C is fine too!))
- Being self-driven and working with little supervision towards a common team or company purpose.
- Creating fluid visual interactions, creating and implementing mobile user experience patterns
- Having a sense of craftsmanship in what you produce, seeking the best solutions and being proud of the final outcome
- Keeping up with the latest trends, architectures, ideas and technologies in the mobile ecosystem
- Being a team player, sharing knowledge and leading by example
You are good at
- Agile mindset and methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban.
- Developing and maintaining iOS applications from the requirements to the App Store.
- Producing clean and organized code, taking advantage of software design patterns, architectural patterns and data structures.
Nice to have
- Experience with FRP framework (ReactiveCocoa, RxSwift, etc)
- Experience with MVVM(-C) architecture
- Experience with Functional programming/concepts
- Experience with CI/CD development methodologies and tools (fastlane, Jenkins, Travis, GoCD, etc)
- Ability/experience testing code and/or writing testable code
- Open Source contributions and/or willingness to contribute
- Fantastic working environment built on the principles of lean and self-organization;
- Fun, happy and politics-free work culture;
- Competitive salaries and benefits;
- Potential to international travel;
- Working with high profile clients in consultancy environment;
- No dress code, corporate speak or middle managers.