Senior WordPress Engineer (Remote)
Posted 3 months ago
Let’s work together to solve some interesting engineering challenges for large enterprises across the globe using WordPress. We deliver secure and scalable WordPress solutions for Fortune 500 companies, Government agencies, publicly listed companies all over the world.
- This is full-time employment opportunity in the US and India. With all perks and benefits such as 401k.
- This is full-time contractor opportunity outside the US and India. We still match perks & benefits and they often exceed what is required by local laws.
- Deliver secure, scalable, and easy to maintain WordPress solutions using engineering best practices and relevant coding standards.
- Write test cases for all the code you develop.
- Write and maintain technical project documentation including inline code commenting, git repo readme, and good commit messages.
- Respect timelines and communicate progress proactively. We are a remote team so proactive communication is very important.
- Help other engineers on the team through architectural review, code reviews, and other peer reviews.
- In-depth WordPress engineering experience with high-quality outcomes.
- Some experience with frameworks (React) and preprocessors (SAAS).
- Comfort with Git-based development and deployment workflow.
- Ability to debug and troubleshoot code.
Good to Have
- Development experience for WordPress VIP platform projects.
- Gutenberg block development experience.
- Working knowledge of WordPress REST API or GraphQL.
- Experience of writing/blogging/public speaking and/or community contributions.
- Prior experience in working with a remote team.