Talent & Development Sales Team Trainer - West Coast
The RealReal is looking for a Sales Team Trainer to join its rapidly growing Talent & Development team within Sales Operations. The Sales Team Trainer will be responsible for leading the bi-weekly new hire cohort trainings, support the execution of focused monthly trainings with existing team members, and support any other training initiatives per business needs. The position will report to Sr. Manager, Talent and Development and Sales Process.
This role is based on the West Coast.
What You Get To Do Every Day
- Responsible for managing, organizing and leading the bi-weekly new hire cohort groups
- Responsible for 1:1 coaching and training with new hires for up to 3 months after Cohort to help them ramp up and develop more quickly
- Request all new hire materials/accounts and coordinate all logistics to ensure seamless first day
- Deliver training materials in an engaging manner to maximize retention and learning
- Closely monitor new hires schedule to ensure all training activities are completed in a timely manner
- Support the execution of Talent & Development themed monthly trainings from initial roll-out to coaching Team Leads delivery of content
- Pivot training focus per business needs
- Support roll out of new training initiatives in partnership with Talent & Development Team
- Proactively monitors new hire ramp time to ensure training effectiveness
- Observe behaviors of new hires to determine areas of improvement and report back to management
- Provides input to T&D management to improve cohort program and training materials
- Develop recommendations to solve problems and issues related to training needs
What You Bring To The Role
- 1-3 years of management, sales trainer, human resources, education, or other relevant field
- Proficient with Salesforce, Microsoft Office, Google Platform and e-learning programs
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize multiple requests
- High level of accountability, a proven track record of taking ownership and solving problems
- Excellent presentation skills and personable
- Strong communication/interpersonal skills; able to successfully build cross-functional relationships
- Team player and collaborator
- Exceptional follow-through and organizational skills
- Comfortable in fast-paced, rapidly changing environments
The RealReal is the world’s largest online marketplace for authenticated, consigned luxury goods. With a rigorous authentication process overseen by experts, The RealReal provides a safe and reliable platform for consumers to buy and sell their luxury items. We have 150+ in-house gemologists, horologists and brand authenticators who inspect thousands of items each day. As a sustainable company, we give new life to pieces by hundreds of brands, from Gucci to Cartier, supporting the circular economy. We make consigning effortless with free in-home pickup, drop-off service and direct shipping for individual consignors and estates. At our stores in LA, NYC and San Francisco, customers can shop, consign, and meet with our experts. At our 10 Luxury Consignment Offices, four of which are in our retail stores, our expert staff provides free valuations. Founded in 2011 and listed publicly in 2019 (Nasdaq: REAL), we’re growing fast and fundamentally changing the way people buy and sell luxury — a multi-billion dollar industry. Build your career with us and enjoy 401K matching, health, dental and vision insurance, commuter flex spending, healthcare flex spending, generous PTO, a mother’s room, and flexible work hours!
The RealReal is committed to providing an equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. We will consider qualified applicants for a position regardless of arrest or conviction records, consistent with legal requirements.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.