Staff, Product Manager - Healthcare
Remote - US
Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is looking for a business-minded product manager who is passionate about connecting the dots and building solutions in healthcare. Twilio’s healthcare vertical is growing rapidly by helping healthcare customers build world-class patient communication and engagement solutions on Twilio’s platform. This role will serve as the product manager responsible for driving our growth and customer adoption by developing a healthcare solutions ecosystem at Twilio.
Twilio is looking for a leader who lives the Twilio Magic and has a demonstrated track record of product management. They have:
- 6+ years of experience in product management for a healthcare technology company
- Track record of successfully leading projects with cross functional teams that span product, engineering, sales, marketing, and business development
- Understanding of enterprise / B2B go-to-market and experience managing enterprise customer expectations
- Experience with third party integrations (EHR integrations is a plus)
- Comfortable wearing multiple hats with willingness to roll up the sleeves when needed
- Experience with partnerships and business development is a plus
As a Product Manager, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- BE AN OWNER: Work closely with GTM to identify, develop, and operationalize key partnership that enable healthcare customers to successfully build on Twilio
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER’S SHOES: Thoroughly understand the customer experience on Twilio and use data-driven methods to track key success metrics
- DRAW THE OWL: Develop a vision and product roadmap for a solutions-oriented program
- BE INCLUSIVE: Partner with Twilio’s Business Development organization to leverage existing frameworks and help define partner program requirements
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Influence key stakeholders across different teams at Twilio to create and execute a holistic healthcare solutions-oriented strategy
- WRITE IT DOWN: Support the development of content to fuel Twilio’s sales and marketing engine as well as technical assets that enable customer adoption
Twilio’s Healthcare business is one of the fastest growing industry verticals and has been particularly impactful in Twilio’s response to COVID-19. Twilio’s in a position to transform the way that healthcare businesses communicate and engage with their patients, and we are the team tasked with leading this effort.
The healthcare ecosystem is complex and unique to the industry. Our customers want to take advantage of Twilio’s powerful APIs but need help designing holistic solutions that deliver value to the various stakeholders in healthcare. By helping our customers better connect the dots, we can enable them to build the next generation of healthcare engagement solutions on Twilio.
The Healthcare team is a distributed team and this position is open to anyone in the US. You’re also welcome to work out of any Twilio office if you would prefer a local setting. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.