Project Manager (remote)
This is a remote position.
This position will be open and accepting applications until 5 PM EST on December 15, 2020.
Some federal contracts require U.S. citizenship to be eligible for employment.
Ad Hoc is a digital services company that helps the federal government better serve people. Our team of experts from across commercial industry and government brings the modern skills necessary to help agencies transform public services into digital services. Our work enables agencies to meet the needs of their users while closing the gap between consumer expectations and government.
Ad Hoc Project Managers are responsible for keeping programs on timeline, scope, and price. That means everything from high-level project planning such as crafting project milestones, epics, and schedules, to finance projection and reconciliation, to personnel management. You'll ensure that the project has everything it needs to be successful. In this position you will also play a technical role working to sign off on all solutions that are provided to clients.
- All work must be conducted within the U.S.
- As a contractor to the federal government, all hires may be required to complete additional background screenings at the time of hire or any time thereafter as requested.
What You'll Do
- Develop strong customer and partner relationships to understand needs, maximize customer satisfaction, and identify new opportunities
- Ensure successful execution of contracts
- Develop strategic project plans, goals, and approaches
- Manage team members in collaboration with the Program Manager
- Manage project/program finances
- Interview and on-board new team members and driving the recruitment process
- Report on contract deliverables as needed
- Manage contract compliance and risk
- Administrative coordination of timesheets, resourcing, invoicing, reporting, support of growth efforts, and employee requests
What You'll Bring
- Systems Management: demonstrated ability to organize people, technology, culture, and operations to drive solutions to significantly complex business problems.
- Client Management: demonstrated ability to maximize client satisfaction in a contractual relationship.
- Written Technical Expression: demonstrated use of plain language to communicate information that others comprehend.
- Tactical Implementation: demonstrated ability to implement a strategic plan in small, iterative cycles.
- Financial Management: ability to accurately manage project budgets and accurately forecast profit and loss.
- People Management: demonstrated ability to manage humans.
- Team Management: Ability to effectively manage a team, including successful management of interpersonal dynamics;administrative coordination and management of employee requests
- Administrative Coordination: timesheet and invoice management.
- Entrepreneurism: Ability to identify and implement opportunities tied to revenue streams.
- Executive Leadership: Ability to nurture and grow managers.
- External Awareness: Remains current on external forces that may impact the organization or tech community.
- Company-subsidized Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Use What You Need Vacation Policy
- 401K with employer match
- Paid parental leave after one year of service
- Continuing education/annual conference attendance stipend
Ad Hoc LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, pregnancy, disability, work-related injury, covered veteran status, political ideology, marital status, or any other factor that the law protects from employment discrimination.