Remote - South Jordan, Utah, United States
HireVue helps global enterprises gain a competitive advantage in the modern talent marketplace with video interviewing software and pre-hire assessments.
Our Hiring Intelligence platform transforms the way companies discover, hire, and develop talent. By combining video interviews with predictive, validated IO science and artificial intelligence (AI), HireVue augments human decision-making in the hiring process and delivers higher quality talent, faster.
HireVue works with more than 700 customers globally, including leading brands, such as Unilever, JP Morgan Chase, Delta Air Lines, Vodafone, Carnival Cruise Line, Goldman Sachs and 40% of Fortune’s Most Admired. We help our clients lead their industries with 50% faster growth, 29% less turnover, and 13% more top performers.
HireVue was named among the top 10 “Most Promising Companies” in America by Forbes and is a five-time winner of “Top HR Product of the Year” by HR Executive Magazine.
About The Role
We are looking for a FP&A Manager to support our growing organization.
This opportunity is ideal for someone who has Corporate FP&A experience in both a publicly traded company and a high growth startup. The ideal candidate is someone who is looking to apply a broad range of financial reporting and forecasting skills at a SaaS software company.
In This Role, You Can Expect To
- Manage the planning cycles within HireVue (Annual Planning, Long Range Planning, Quarterly Forecasts), and ensure the accurate and timely delivery of plans
- Develop meaningful analyses around financial statement and KPI performance to drive continuous improvement in forecast accuracy
- Analyze and articulate risk and opportunities to plan; Work collaboratively across the organization to ensure the accurate and consistent flow of relevant information
- Handle projects with multiple work streams, coordinate internal/external resources, and ensure completion of projects are on-time, within scope, and within budget
- Assist with the preparation of quarterly Management and Board reporting
- Support ad hoc projects and help define process & systems improvements to support company growth
- Manage the Finance Business Partner team to both provide them with metrics, and guidance that they can use with their Partners, as well as gather intelligence for use in the Corp planning
- Interface with the Accounting team to ensure close alignment between planning and actuals
You May Be a Good Fit If You Have
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or a quantitative discipline
- 6+ years of experience across Corporate FP&A and two years of relevant experience in SaaS software
- Proven track record of financial reporting and budget management
- Very high attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced proficiency with Excel, Power Point, Adaptive Planning, Salesforce, and Netsuite
- Understanding of SaaS business models and operating metrics
Flexible Paid Time Off | Medical, Dental, Vision | 12 Weeks Maternity & Adoption |
HireVue is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. HireVue is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.