Customer Success Manager
Remote - New York, New York, United States
Who We Are
Hi! We’re Carbyne and we are on a mission to help emergency call centers save lives every day. As the leader in emergency collaboration technologies, we’re building a platform that brings game-changing capabilities to people in crisis, such as live video, instant chat, and location tracking. Our platform unifies the flow of life-saving information to emergency call centers, so they can handle emergencies faster than ever, and get to the right people, in the right place, at the right time. We currently provide services to over 400 million people in over eight countries worldwide, and partner with Google, Cisco, Amazon, and Microsoft to deliver life-saving technologies. Want to join our mission-driven team? Read on.
Headquarters: New York City, New York
Current Headcount: 180 People and counting….
About the role:
We're on the search for a Customer Success Manager in the Northeast to bring value to our users and promote the usage of Carbyne's technology. This is a high-touch role where you'll be expected to provide excellent results and customer satisfaction. You'll act as an account manager with several responsibilities, including project initiation, operations, training, and onboarding.
You'll work closely with our customers to manage all operational activities, ensuring that Carbyne fulfills the contracted KPI/SLA, and serve as the primary escalation point for incident reporting. You'll engage Carbyne's relevant technical resources, when necessary. You'll also collect, analyze and use data and feedback in order to make our customers’ experience with our product seamless, consistent, and exceptional.
In this role, you can work remotely from anywhere in the US, and up to 30% of your time will be spend traveling.
Here’s what you’ll be working on:
- Serve as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to our customers
- Develop trusted relationships with decision makers, key personnel, and IT staff
- Engage in a high-touch communication model with customers on regular basis, based on Carbyne's best practices
- Clearly communicate product usage and analytics on a quarterly basis to the relevant stakeholders
- Work closely with internal teams to present, meet, and exceed customer expectations and perceptions
- Identify and track enhancement requests for future features and functionality
- Oversee the customer's onboarding process from initiation to execution
- Conduct end-to-end project management and training for new and existing customers
- Handle complex and escalated customer service issues
- Partner with Carbyne's sales team to develop a plan for customer success and expansion to achieve growth goals
- Identify upsell opportunities and communicate any potential risks that would threaten renewal
- Master Carbyne's products to promote customer adoption and usage, communicating the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs
- Enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of operational processes and systems
- Develop and implement customer success policies and procedures
- Identify and implement strategies to improve customer satisfaction and product adoption
- Understand various post-sale adoption methods and devise ways to measure and improve customer onboarding and handoff experience
You might be a great fit if:
- Proven experience working with customers in within the SaaS tech industry OR industry experience working in a PSAP or other relevant position in the public safety industry
- Proven experience in leading project management for large-scale projects
- Experience in generating training materials and executing training sessions on-site/remotely
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent knowledge of project management methods and techniques
- Ability to think strategically and lead
- Customer service orientation
- Willingness to travel up to 30% of the time for client visits
What else we’re looking for:
Carbyne’s responsibility is great, and so are our people. People at Carbyne choose us because they see how much each person matters, contributes, and counts.
We’re a mission-driven team with a strong set of values. We take them pretty seriously here at Carbyne, and want to make sure that anyone who joins our team takes them seriously, too. If you grabbed coffee with any of our team members, you would see that we:
- Excellence - Thrive to create great things. Mistakes create innovation, collaboration and authenticity - people can be themselves - ask any questions, see mistakes as opportunities to learn, to get better.
- Responsiveness - Adaptive to new situations, new people, clients expectations, solving problems fast and together.
- Simplicity - Listening, thinking, smart solutions, tools that work for you and for our customers, Services which warms the heart, Delivery that makes the complex simple.
- Warmth - To collaborate with our internal teams and partner with our clients, we must show our empathy, warmth, and mutual respect. It’s a big part of who we are at Carbyne.
- Reliability - Everyone takes responsibility and is very proactive.
- Tech forward, to keep people first - Our consistent, unyielding drive to iterate and improve is linked to our desire to manifest real change for the people who use our tools every day.
With Carbyne, Every Person Counts.
As a member of the Carbyne team, you can expect:
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401k, matching up to 4% of your salary
- 13 weeks of full payment for maternity leave
- Unlimited vacation days
- Competitive options plan
- Reimbursement for commuter expenses (if you work in the office)
- Udemy courses
- Health and Wellness Benefits
Carbyne believes that every person has a right to equal employment opportunities without discrimination due to race, ancestry, place of origin, color, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, family status, disability, pardoned record of offences, or any other basis protected by applicable law. We also strive for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibit harassment of any kind.
Note: We’re unable to sponsor employment visas at this time.
Other jobs like this
Account Manager - Healthcare - Alpharetta, GAAccount management Coaching Cross-functional Customer service OKRs Research Salesforce Training
Competitive pay Health care Insurance Salary bonus
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
Find open roles in Engineering, Design, Data, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Support and more, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Remote Senior Data Scientist jobs
- Remote Technical Support Engineer jobs
- Remote Account Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Business Analyst jobs
- Remote Staff Software Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Product Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Salesforce Administrator jobs
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Security Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Writer jobs
- Remote Senior Customer Success Manager jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Machine Learning Engineer jobs
- Remote Recruiter jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Product Owner jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Marketing Operations Manager jobs
- Remote Coaching-related jobs
- Remote DevOps-related jobs
- Remote Customer service-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote KPIs-related jobs
- Remote FinTech-related jobs
- Remote Financial services-related jobs
- Remote Cloud-based-related jobs
- Remote UI-related jobs
- Remote Jira-related jobs