Growth Manager - Automations
Livestorm is the all-in-one video communication platform for companies looking to implement a powerful video communication strategy.
Founded in 2016, Livestorm enables companies to promote, host and analyze their online events. We’re building the future of unified video communication: an all-in-one video communication platform that connects to your tools and lives in your browser.
Livestorm has been built with ease-of-use in mind. We serve companies of all sizes, from startups to Fortune500. Shopify, Honda, Oracle, Spendesk, Front, Sephora or Revolut trust Livestorm to organize their meetings, webinars or online events.
Here are our core values:
- Resourcefulness: We go that extra mile in the most efficient way.
- Curiosity: We have interest in whatever is happening with the other teams.
- Humility: We strive to remove the ego from the equation to gain perspective.
- Ownership: We go from a-z and to put things in motion, own our wins and fails.
- Transparency: We share the good and the bad alike.
As Livestorm is growing rapidly, our team is aiming to keep improving all parts of the acquisition funnel in order to increase ARR across regions and markets.
Therefore, we are looking for a Growth Manager who is passionate about all parts of customer growth. With a particular focus on acquisition and activation, this role is the opportunity to work with a cutting-edge marketing and constantly run experiments to drive growth.
As Livestorm's Growth Manager, you'll be joining the growth team to help implement tests and strategies aimed to improve customer acquisition, conversion and retention on our paid plans. You'll work alongside the marketing and sales team to iterate on their feedback and constantly improve the growth strategies. You will be reporting into Benoit, the growth lead.
While Livestorm has headquarters in Paris, we are a remote-first company. So we are looking for the best talent, no matter where you live.
In this role, you'll be responsible for:
- Creating and maintaining all campaigns of our marketing automation
- Improving the chat bots and qualification chats on the website and within the app
- Developing, measuring and iterating on website personalized experiences
- Research and implement creative lead generation, activation and retention strategies
- Exploring and identifying new growth opportunities, at each funnel stage, that could drive business
- Mastering all the tools that power growth at Livestorm and keeping up to date with industry best practices (including Segment, Customer.io, Intercom, Zapier, Pipedrive, Clearbit, Mutiny, Amplitude, etc.)
For this Growth Manager role, we are looking for someone with the following experience:
- 2+ years of experience in a growth/marketing role
- Familiar with subscription-based B2B services and/or SaaS marketing
- Strong project management and communication skills: you prioritize between initiatives, clearly report on performance and share learnings
- Experience using leading marketing automation & tracking tools (experience with Segment would be a huge plus)
- Strong English and French level mandatory (our users are based all over the world and our team is diverse - you will exchange with both french and english native speakers on a daily basis)
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
- 🥙 Eat well: You get a monthly stipen of restaurant tickets for the amount of 9€ per workday (Swile, ex Lunchr) covered at 50%, or the equivalent for non-France residents. Hot and cold drinks, fruits and snacks are available in our Paris office.
- 🌍 Have flexibility: We offer flexible working hours, and stipends for coworking spaces and home-office materials.
- 🚲 Be reimbursed for transportation: **** Personal transportation costs can be reimbursed up to 400€ per year with the "Forfait mobilité durable". Costs to come to the home office are paid according to a package.
- 🎉 Spend time together for special events: We host monthly afterworks, activities on and off site, and team offsites twice a year. We have team meetups at the office once a quarter.
- 🏃♂️ Enjoy leisure activities thanks to our CSE: Sports or cultural activities are covered, and preferential rates via Leeto.
- ⚖️ Benefit from equity packages.
- And of course, from all the essentials : 💊 Quality health insurance (Alan Green ou Blue), and Provident (Swisslife), 🚂 50% of the transport subscription is paid by Livestorm, and eveything necessary for your daily life (goodies, supplies, resources...) is provided.