Livestorm is the all-in-one video communication platform for companies looking to implement a powerful video communication strategy.
Founded in 2016, Livestorm enables companies to promote, host and analyze their online events. We’re building the future of unified video communication: an all-in-one video communication platform that connects to your tools and lives in your browser.
Livestorm has been built with ease-of-use in mind. We serve companies of all sizes, from startups to Fortune500. Shopify, Honda, Oracle, Spendesk, Front, Sephora or Revolut trust Livestorm to organize their meetings, webinars or online events.
Here are our core values:
- Resourcefulness: We go that extra mile in the most efficient way.
- Curiosity: We have interest in whatever is happening with the other teams.
- Humility: We strive to remove the ego from the equation to gain perspective.
- Ownership: We go from a-z and to put things in motion, own our wins and fails.
- Transparency: We share the good and the bad alike.
As Livestorm is growing rapidly, our team is aiming to scale internally and grow our headcount. Therefore, we are looking for an IT Manager who will work on the equipments, tools, data, and processes to make sure that our employees are fully equipped to help reach our goals as a company.
As Livestorm's first IT Manager, you'll be joining the People team to be responsible for the IT infrastructure, from servers to networks and workstations. This means ensuring that staff have the hardware and software they need to perform their tasks and that these systems have functioning network connections. You will make sure to fight effectively against cyber attacks (ransomware, phishing, Brute Force attack, DDoS attack, SQL injection, defacement, ...). You will also guarantee data protection by implementing, in particular, anonymization and encryption.
While Livestorm has headquarters in Paris, we are a remote-first company. As a matter of fact, the members of our team are located between France, Spain, the Dominican Republic, Mauritius and Mexico so we are looking for the best talent, no matter where you live.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- On-board new hires and Off-board leavers
- Involved in negotiations with potential software and content vendors to obtain the right solutions that meet the organization's needs
- Create training content to help new employees understand how best to use technology within an organization (designing internal training manuals, using critical applications, connecting to systems)
- The Ambassador of IT best practices (Security, ...)
- Manage the devices as well as the stock, maintenance, security, etc...
- Help with security (security charter, security part in the internal rules and regulations, etc...)
For this IT Manager role, we are looking for someone with the following experience:
- 3 years experience in a similar role
- Fluent in both French and English
- SaaS experience
- Ideally, experience in fast paced startup environnement
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
- 🥙 Eat well: You get a monthly stipen of restaurant tickets for the amount of 9€ per workday (Swile, ex Lunchr) covered at 50%, or the equivalent for non-France residents. Hot and cold drinks, fruits and snacks are available in our Paris office.
- 🌍 Have flexibility: We offer flexible working hours, and stipends for coworking spaces and home-office materials.
- 🚲 Be reimbursed for transportation: **** Personal transportation costs can be reimbursed up to 400€ per year with the "Forfait mobilité durable". Costs to come to the home office are paid according to a package.
- 🎉 Spend time together for special events: We host monthly afterworks, activities on and off site, and team offsites twice a year. We have team meetups at the office once a quarter.
- 🏃♂️ Enjoy leisure activities thanks to our CSE: Sports or cultural activities are covered, and preferential rates via Leeto.
- And of course, from all the essentials : 💊 Quality health insurance (Alan Green ou Blue), and Provident (Swisslife), 🚂 50% of the transport subscription is paid by Livestorm, and eveything necessary for your daily life (goodies, supplies, resources...) is provided.