Senior Content Marketing Manager, International
Remote - London, England, United Kingdom
Full Time | Remote UK
HireVue is transforming the way companies discover, hire, and develop the best talent by combining the power of video, games, and AI for better hiring decisions.
We are relentlessly focused on developing fair and objective hiring solutions to help our customers and their candidates, and we embrace this same focus of fair and objective hiring when we hire for our own team, striving to build a diverse and inclusive culture based on a foundation of respect and inclusion.
HireVue is available worldwide in over 40 languages and has hosted more than 14 million on-demand interviews and one million assessments. Its more than 700 customers worldwide including over one-third of the Fortune 100 and leading brands such as Unilever, JP Morgan Chase, Delta Air Lines, Vodafone, Carnival Cruise Line, and Goldman Sachs.
Who are we looking for?
In this newly created role, HireVue is seeking an International Senior Content Marketing Manager to strategise, plan and produce demand generation content and assets for the EMEA & APAC markets.
We are looking for a creative and strategic thinker with an audience-first mindset that’s well-versed in the HR industry to produce both long and short form content for HireVue’s international marketing efforts, in collaboration with our global teams.
You should have expertise in understanding local market and industry trends and be able to use a variety of long and short-form content vehicles to uncover the needs of our buyer personas, and position HireVue as the preferred solution at the appropriate stage of the sales funnel.
Some examples of pieces you’ll be working on include short form ad copy and email nurture streams, as well as longer form event and webinar presentations, customer case studies, whitepaper localisation and blog posts.The tone is organic, conversational, yet matches our professional audience.
As you join us on our mission to make hiring better, faster, and fairer, you’ll also have the opportunity to collaborate with our incredible enterprise customers, and help them formulate and share their stories and successes.
What will you be doing?
- Planning, producing and executing integrated regional content campaigns across all marketing channels.
- Serving as the main regional editorial owner writing and/or localising customer whitepapers, webinars, case studies, video scripts, event presentations and other long-form assets - in addition to short-form promotional content including emails, creative assets and advertising copy.
- Orchestrating and executing the regional digital content strategies across all online platforms
- Ensuring brand consistency in style, quality, and tone of voice plus regional voice and nomenclature.
- Applying SEO best practices
- Conducting high-quality research and customer interviews
- Collaborating with the corporate content, creative and digital teams on campaign strategy and localisation in partnership with the Senior Director of International Marketing
- Understanding of how to measure content impact and adjust and improve contact to drive higher engagement and conversion
- From time to time assisting with localisation of product marketing materials
- Well-versed in the HR tech industry, and experienced in B2B tech marketing
- Has an agile mindset and is comfortable rolling up their sleeves and being flexible and adaptable in a fast paced, high growth environment
- Seeks to understand what drives audiences behaviour across a B2B buyer journey and how best to connect with them
- Possesses strong organisational and problem-solving skills in order to liaise with cross-functional teams across the globe and manage multiple project timelines
- Delivers excellence in execution, has very strong attention to detail and is deadline driven
An ideal candidate will have:
- 5 years+ of working experience in content marketing in EMEA and/or APAC
- 2+ years experience in relevant SaaS, HR tech or HR-focused companies
- An agile mindset and ability to flex to requirements in a fast moving environment
- A strong ability for understanding and anticipating the types of content that will best support and resonate with our relevant audiences
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- A passion for crafting great stories that deliver results
- Knowledge of online content strategy and creation
- Strong research skills
- Demonstrated collaboration skills, including the ability to work cross-functionally and globally
- Considerable self-motivation, initiative and drive
Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits | Flex Time Off | Maternity, Paternity, Granternity | Stock Options