Head of Auto Loans and Refinance
Remote - Denver, Colorado, United States
If you are looking for:
- Start-up energy working with a brilliant and passionate team
- Exponential growth (5 straight quarters of 50-100%+ quarter over quarter growth)
- Meritocracy - we promote based on performance, not tenure
- Rockstar teammates. You will be working with a strong team with prior work experience at Amazon, Microsoft, GEICO, Lending Club, SoFi, etc.
Jerry.ai is an AI powered personal concierge for your car and home. Our mission is to make all aspects of car & home ownership hassle-free and effortless. We are starting with car and home insurance. Enabled by disruptive technologies, jerry.ai has built a one-click experience for saving money on insurance. Since our product launch, we have been growing really fast for the past 15 months and our users love the product (rating 4.5 in the app store).
Jerry.ai is founded by serial entrepreneurs who previously built and scaled YourMechanic (“Uber for car repair,” the nation’s largest on-demand car repair company). We are backed by Y-combinator, SV Angel, Funders Club, and many other prominent Silicon Valley Investors.
About the role:
As the Head of our Automotive Lending and Refinancing division, you will take the lead in building out our automotive lending and refinancing business at Jerry.ai. As our resident expert in the automotive financing industry, you come with a strong understanding of the funding and titling process, and a passion for building things from scratch. Working in a high-velocity and high-growth startup, you thrive under ambiguity, love meeting challenges head-on and are looking for opportunities to be a trail blazer.
- Partner with co-founders and executive team to define our credit product strategy
- Spearhead and operationalize funding and titling
- Partner with our head of sales to develop lender acquisition strategy
- Identify opportunities and make recommendations to help build the best-in-class car refi product experience for our users
- Recommend systems and processes to streamline operations and improve efficiency
- Proven track record of managing automotive refinancing operations
- Experience with and a strong understanding of the credit side of lending - compliance, risk, funding procedures and credit policies
- You are proactive, self-directed, and able to create and prioritize work for others
- You’re great at solving problems and enjoy helping other people succeed
- We have physical offices in SF Bay Area, Buffalo, NY and Toronto, CA, however this role can be fully remote from any state