Senior SailPoint Solutions Architect (Remote)
Remote - Austin, Texas, United States
We have an immediate opening for an experienced Senior SailPoint Solutions Architect who will help lead a team of Architects and developers through the SailPoint IdentityIQ Lifecycle Manager implementation. IdentityIQ Lifecycle Manager automates change to user access, resulting from a range of identity lifecycle events (i.e., new hires, transfers, moves or terminations) through integration with authoritative sources, such as HR systems and corporate directories. When a lifecycle event is detected, Lifecycle Manager triggers the required changes by initiating the appropriate business process, including policy checking and approvals.
- Acts as team lead for small teams of architects and developers
- Experience implementing SailPoint IdentityIQ Lifecycle Manager.
- Provides advisement to the development team during the development stage of implementation to meet the client's business and information needs.
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent hands on Knowledge of SailPoint IIQ
- Must have SailPoint IdentityIQ Lifecycle Manager experience!
- Must have a background of on-boarding application into the SailPoint IIQ
- Involved with 2 or more SailPoint Identity Access Management Implementations.
- Excellent communication skills, presentation and interpersonal skills are required.
- A demonstrated track record of making a difference and adding value.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated.
- Ability to work and adjust to changing deadlines.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Working remotely, must be able to develop relationships across the client organization, working cross functionally to get results.
Must have SailPoint experience!!!
Must have SailPoint IdentityIQ Lifecycle Manager experience!
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE