Customer Success Operations Manager
Remote - USA
Abnormal SecurityAbnormal Security provides advanced email security to prevent credential phishing, business email compromise, account takeover, and more.
Sales Operations is an integral function that drives Abnormal’s continued growth, and the Customer Success Operations Manager is a strategic role in partnership with our Customer Success Organization. This role will help us to define our operational processes that drive our most important value - #CustomerObsession - and create the rigor needed to ensure that every Abnormal customer is wildly successful, setting the stage for a long and healthy relationship.
In this role, you will create the processes, systems, and analytics necessary to manage, report and notify on important issues to increase our Customer Health, and subsequently help to drive Net Dollar Retention (NDR). You will also partner with our customer renewals team to create the process and rigor to accurately forecast customer renewal and license expansion opportunities.
Who you are:
- You are Customer Obsessed.
- You love the challenge of ensuring our internal teams have the right tools, visibility, systems and processes to make our customers wildly successful.
- You want to build from the ground up, and are excited to be the first Customer Success focused role in our broader Sales Ops organization.
- You can juggle multiple priorities and are excited to work in an environment where change is constant.
- You have the ability to think big, creating systems, processes and tools that will help us build for Global Scale.
- You are highly analytical. You can see the big picture, identify and communicate trends, opportunities and gaps. You can also zoom-in to provide tactical recommendations in-response to your observations.
- You love being part of a team. You are dedicated to the mission, but like to have fun along the way.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and maintain renewals operations program
- Create and maintain renewal dashboard visualization to enable recurring performance stand ups.
- Manage and validate the annual and quarterly renewal pool. Implement checks and balances to ensure accuracy and consistency.
- Implement and enforce renewals best practices to increase visibility to renewable revenue vs. up-sell/cross-sell.
- Evaluate the current approach, and support the rollout of new processes, programs, and tools to improve the Customer Success Renewal Team’s effectiveness. Uncover areas for improvement, define business requirements, and implement standardization of practices and solutions.
- Support renewal and Net Dollar Retention (NDR) Forecasting
- Support forecasting at multiple levels and cuts including: aggregate, segment (regional and GTM segment), renewal manager (RM) and Account Executive (AE) for Current to 2 Quarters Out
- Drive forecast accuracy with rolling conservative, gut, and best case estimates
- Perform Customer Health and Renewal Risk Analysis
- Help define leading indicators of customer health, operationalize early warning systems, and perform customer risk analyses to prioritize remediation
- Priority risk renewals based on health, proximity, ARR, etc.
- Define early indicators of renewal risk based on data; track and partner with Customer Success to drive the appropriate Calls to Action across the GTM organization
- Identify and communicate early, multi-year, cross-sell / expansion renewal drivers to reduce risk / increase $
- Track and Complete Adoption / Overage Analysis
- Capture and communicate overage data to capitalize on required upsells
- Measure product adoption measures that define stickiness / expansion potential
- Identify changes in usage patterns as prompts to proactively engage (save or sell)
- Track and communicate gross Churn, Negative Expansion, Net Dollar Retention
- Performance vs. targets - aggregate, region/segment, lead, rep
- Support CS Leadership with planning efforts, including quarterly goal setting and headcount organization, to support customer retention and growth efforts
- Using SFDC Admin and SaaS app development skills (e.g., APEX), help evaluate and then execute workflow efficiency / automation projects for touchpoints across the post sales customer journey: Deployment, Customer Success, Renewal Management, Support.
Experience you’ll need:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited University or College is preferred
- 5+ years business experience, with a preference of 2-3 years of experience at a pre-IPO SaaS company, and 2+ years of experience working in a CS Operations or CS aligned role specifically.
- Strong understanding of, and experience working with customer success organizations and processes
- Expertise with Salesforce Suite (CRM, Customer 360, Service Cloud, Communities); SFDC Admin and APEX development experience to perform workflow automation is preferred but not required.
- Proficiency with Excel (Google Sheets) for advanced data analysis. ersed in using Customer Success / product adoption systems and visualization tools (e.g., UserIQ, TaskRay, People.ai, Gainsight, ToTango, Tableau, etc.)
- Detail oriented, self-motivated, with a desire to learn
- Proactive mindset, willing to see something that needs to be done and provide suggested solutions to get it done
- Enjoys working with numbers, and taking an analytical approach to solving problems
- Strong verbal communication skills and attention to detail
- A commitment to using good judgment
- Good work ethic and experience working as part of a team
More About Abnormal Security:
Abnormal Security is defining the next generation of email security defense. Our platform uses machine learning and artificial intelligence to baseline communication content, user identity, and behavioral signals in real-time and at-scale in order to detect the abnormalities of email attacks. Customers love us because we consistently detect and stop what everyone else in the market can’t -- advanced attacks that have never been seen before -- and we do so with beautiful user interfaces and best-in-industry customer support.
Our veteran team has built some of the most enduring machine learning platforms at leading companies including Google, Twitter, Pinterest, Amazon, Microsoft, and Expanse. We are located in San Francisco,CA, New York, NY and Lehi, UT.
Abnormal Security is committed to creating a diverse work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Other jobs like this
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
Find open roles in Engineering, Design, Data, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Support and more, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Remote Senior Data Scientist jobs
- Remote Technical Support Engineer jobs
- Remote Account Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Business Analyst jobs
- Remote Staff Software Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Product Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Salesforce Administrator jobs
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Security Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Writer jobs
- Remote Senior Customer Success Manager jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Machine Learning Engineer jobs
- Remote Recruiter jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Product Owner jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Marketing Operations Manager jobs
- Remote Coaching-related jobs
- Remote DevOps-related jobs
- Remote Customer service-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote KPIs-related jobs
- Remote FinTech-related jobs
- Remote Financial services-related jobs
- Remote Cloud-based-related jobs
- Remote UI-related jobs
- Remote Jira-related jobs