Sr. Analyst, Account Development
Tanium is looking for a world class strategic thinker to drive growth and performance in the Marketing Operations organization as an Analyst supporting the Account Development organization. This is a highly-visible role supporting accelerating growth and the right candidate must have the ability to influence at all levels across Sales, Marketing, Field Operations, Finance and other Operations teams.
This person must be a dedicated and disciplined analyst, and will draw upon excellent analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills to effectively manage the operational cadence. She/he must be able to roll-up their sleeves, and work directly with models/data, be detail-oriented, analytical, and have excellent problem-solving abilities. This person will understand that speed matters and are able to independently prioritize deliverables and set expectations with internal stakeholders. They will maintain strategic alignment with sales and marketing leadership, providing value-add business insights and organizational support, enabling programs and processes that drive performance, efficiency, and growth. You will strive to become a trusted business advisor among your peers and sales leaders and will act as a subject matter expert for all functions essential to sales, including forecasting, planning, reporting, business insights, compensation design and administration, quota setting and management, sales process optimization, go to market strategy, and sales enablement technologies.
What you’ll do:
- Join a high-performing, geographically dispersed team to enable critical insight and operational excellence across the Account Development organization.
- Create and maintain sales analytics and reporting for the SDR team.
- Manage SDR forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes used within the Account Development organization. Deliver timely, accurate, and actionable business insights, decision-support, strategic project / program management and play a key role in core marketing operations and annual planning processes.
- Develop relationships and communicate effectively at all layers of the organization from CxO to field teams.
- Support the development and administration of SDR incentive compensation programs.
- Drive strategy for aligning the SDRs and Sales reps ensuring seamless hand-off processes are in place.
- Support the inside sales organization’s QBRs, including agenda, format, and development of content.
- Monitor the accuracy and efficient distribution of sales reports and other business insights essential to the marketing and sales organizations. Recommend revisions to existing reports or assist in the development of new reporting tools. Familiarity with Salesforce.com, Microsoft Office, and data interpretation is critical.
- Monitor the assigned sales organization’s compliance with required standards for maintaining SFDC hygiene.
We’re looking for someone with:
- Bachelor’s Degree in an analytical field (e.g. Business Management, Economics, Mathematics, or Statistics) required
- 3+ years of experience in an analytical role in Sales Operations, Strategy, Management Consulting, Finance, Business Development, or other related fields
- Advanced Proficiency in Excel required
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, Google Sheets and Google Slides
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working within a high-growth, technology company would be highly beneficial
- Proficiency Salesforce.com, SalesLoft, Tableau or similar tools, SQL
At Tanium, we offer a proven platform for endpoint visibility and control that transforms how the world's largest and most sophisticated organizations manage and secure their computing devices with unparalleled speed and agility. There’s a reason why more than half of the Fortune 100, top retailers and financial institutions, and four branches of the US Armed Forces rely on Tanium.
Our unstoppable spirit, drive to do the right thing and win as a team attitude has earned us the rank of 7th on the Forbes list of “Top 100 Private Companies in Cloud Computing” for 2019 and 10th on FORTUNE’s list of the “100 Best Medium Workplaces.”
At Tanium, we take care of our employees and their communities with things like 5 days of Volunteer Time Off.