Palo Alto, CA or Remote US
- Plan, create, and maintain technical documentation for internal or external engineering audiences.
- Handle multiple project documents running together in a fast paced environment.
- Edit, clarify, and proofread documents written by others, and coach non-writers on ways to improve their writing skills.
- Quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures.
- Maintain relevant engineering documents to meet ISO 13485, IEC 62304 standards and FDA 21 CFR requirements.
This is the job for you, if you:
- Have exceptional technical documentation skills for internal or external engineering audiences.
- Have proven working experience in technical writing of software documentation.
- Have experience with ISO 13485, IEC 62304 and FDA 21 CFR requirements standards.
- Have the ability to operate in an entrepreneurial environment, to thrive at an extremely fast pace and to find creative ways to get things done.
- Bachelor or Masters degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Experience working in Health Care, Digital Health or Medical Devices is a plus.
- Familiarity with JIRA, Confluence and G Suite.
- Familiarity with the FDA 21 CFR, 510(k) process, IEC 62304 and ISO 13485 standards is preferred.
There are over 420 million people in the world with diabetes and Glooko helps those people, as well as their physicians and care team, manage the disease more easily and cost effectively. Glooko is the Unified Platform for Diabetes Management providing an FDA cleared, HIPAA compliant Web and Mobile (iOS and Android) application for people with diabetes and the clinicians who treat them. The platform seamlessly unifies data from over 50 of the leading blood glucose meters, insulin pumps, continuous glucose monitors, activity trackers, and biometric devices to deliver insights that improve personal and clinical decision support.
Glooko’s mobile app and web dashboard enable patients to easily track and proactively manage all aspects of their diabetes care. Glooko’s Population Tracker and APIs offer diabetes-centric analytics and supply insightful reports, graphs and pattern-triggered notifications to patients, health systems, and payers. The Glooko platform also allows customers and third-party developers to create branded modules for Glooko users.
Launched in 2010, Glooko is funded and managed by visionary technologists and leaders in healthcare.
Glooko Benefits Include:
- Have a meaningful impact on people’s lives
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Pre-IPO stock incentives
- Full benefits: medical, dental, vision, and transportation incentives
- Annual reimbursement on fitness expenses (gym memberships, running shoes, yoga classes, etc.)
- 401(k) matching program
- Valuable experience in the rapidly growing mobile health industry
Glooko provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, Glooko complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Posted positions are not open to third party recruiters/agencies and unsolicited resume submissions will be considered free referrals.