Channel Account Manager - Central
TOLA or Remote
SecurityScorecard is an industry-leading cybersecurity company backed by Google, Sequoia, and Riverwood. Our mission is to make the world a safer place. We measure your and your vendors' cyber-health by assigning a security rating of A through F based on outside-in, non-intrusive data. Our Comprehensive security ratings, advanced data analytics, and actionable insights discover Third-Party Vulnerabilities & Security Gaps In Real-Time. Headquartered in NYC with over 200+ employees globally, raised over $110M USD, used by 1,000+ enterprise customers, and rating 1.5 million companies. We have created a new category of enterprise software, and our culture has helped us be recognized as one of the 10 hottest SaaS startups in NY for two years in a row. Our vision is to create a new language for companies and their partners to communicate, understand, and improve each other’s security posture.
About the role:
As individuals and as a community, we are Solutions Focused, Customer Centric, and operate as One Team. We are Resilient and Embody #SecurityDNA to practice what we preach. We're looking for people who can contribute to the next phase in our company's development. What makes a successful Scorecarder? Your skills are of course key, but your attitude is equally important. As a Scorecarder, you will commit to working and having fun in a way that exemplifies our S(CORE) values.Responsibilities
- Responsible for recruiting, on boarding and enabling value added resellers,
- Primary goal is to drive NET new enterprise opportunities to SecurityScorecard through value added resellers.
- Drive partner enablement programs and insure partners are meeting minimum program requirements.
- Drive regular business reviews with partners which include marketing and demand generation programs.
- Work with SecurityScorecard Partner Marketing Manager to drive co-marketing events with the sole purposes of driving NET new deal registrations.
- Has to have been a technology sales representative (3 years minimum).
- InfoSec experience required.
- Deep and wide rolodex within the InfoSec value added reseller community.
- Exceptionally strong presentation and communication skills.
- Significant channel account manager experience
- Proven track record of achievement above plan.
- Bachelors degree.
SecurityScorecard embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring and retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skillsets, ideas, and perspectives. We make hiring decisions based upon merit and do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.