Learning & Development Program Manager
Remote - US
Clover is reinventing health insurance by working to keep people healthier.
We value diversity — in backgrounds and in experiences. Healthcare is a universal concern, and we need people from all backgrounds and swaths of life to help build the future of healthcare. Clover's Learning & Development (L&D) team aims to ensure that every employee has consistent opportunities to grow and develop in line with their professional goals and Clover's business needs for the duration of their time in our organization.
We're looking to hire a Program Manager of Learning and Development to support our growing operation! In this role you will be responsible for defining and tracking metrics for all Clover and department specific trainings. You will also ensure that all trainings delivered are on-brand and engaging across the board.
As a Learning & Development Program Manager you will:
- Select/Maintain Clover LMS - 20%
- Define and track metrics for all Clover and department trainings.
- L&D would be responsible for measuring success and engagement across the board.
- Keep a central repository across the company to see how each department is being trained.
- Develop Manager Training - 40%
- Start with external manager training in 2021 (aiming for Q1) and have it for each level (Manager, Director, VP, Executive). Requirement to take training if promoted to the next level of management.
- Consider moving to internally developed resources in 2022.
- Department Training Support - 30%
- L&D would provide the templates, could help a department brainstorm, but each department is responsible for creating their materials using the templates.
- Each department is responsible for scheduling their own team on-boarding and should have logistics/administrative support for this work.
- Departments can make requests for more intensive support via the L&D service desk. If that work is prioritized, 30% allocation of their salary will be pulled from that cost center for the duration of that engagement which will be determined at the outset during scoping.
You will love this job if:
- You are an engaging and effective speaker in front of small to medium size groups.
- You are collaborative and adaptable. You can work effectively in a variety of collaborations, including working collaboratively with your direct manager and the clinical managers.
- You proactively build trust with stakeholders across teams and levels.
- You are observant and sensitive to the learning needs of others, able to adapt and accommodate to facilitate others' success.
- Clear communicator of positive and constructive feedback, and eager in your own growth in response to the feedback of others.
- You are comfortable with remote leadership, ambiguity, competing priorities, and accommodating of different teams' dynamics.
- You are organized and reliable without close supervision.
You should get in touch if:
- You have 3+ years of related work experience in learning and development.
- You have had experience coaching managers and are comfortable speaking about difficult diversity topics. You are comfortable meeting with leaders and helping prioritize work.
- You are well versed in Google Suite (docs, sheets, etc), LMS solutions like Lessonly, SAP Litmos, etc, and ideally Medicare.
- You have experience managing calendars, scheduling training, and ensuring all trainees have what they need to be successful.
- You are comfortable developing templates and engaging training content and have experience developing and tracking success and engagement metrics of learning materials across a company.
- You have project management experience and are comfortable developing project plans, timelines, and collaborating with cross-functional teams to ensure deliverables are met.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.
About Clover: We are reinventing health insurance by combining the power of data with human empathy to keep our members healthier. We believe the healthcare system is broken, so we've created custom software and analytics to empower our clinical staff to intervene and provide personalized care to the people who need it most.
We always put our members first, and our success as a team is measured by the quality of life of the people we serve. Those who work at Clover are passionate and mission-driven individuals with diverse areas of expertise, working together to solve the most complicated problem in the world: healthcare.
From Clover’s inception, Diversity & Inclusion have always been key to our success. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds, who share a passion for improving people's lives. Diversity not only includes race and gender identity, but also age, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, religion and many other parts of one’s identity. All of our employee’s points of view are key to our success, and inclusion is everyone's responsibility.