Regional Sales Manager, CANADA
SecurityScorecard is an industry-leading cybersecurity company backed by Google, Sequoia, and Riverwood. Our mission is to make the world a safer place. We measure your and your vendors' cyber-health by assigning a security rating of A through F based on outside-in, non-intrusive data. Our Comprehensive security ratings, advanced data analytics, and actionable insights discover Third-Party Vulnerabilities & Security Gaps In Real-Time. Headquartered in NYC with over 200+ employees globally, raised over $110M USD, used by 1,000+ enterprise customers, and rating 1.5 million companies. We have created a new category of enterprise software, and our culture has helped us be recognized as one of the 10 hottest SaaS startups in NY for two years in a row. Our vision is to create a new language for companies and their partners to communicate, understand, and improve each other’s security posture.
About the Role
We are hiring a seasoned sales leader to grow business in Toronto (Territory will include Eastern Canada including Ontario, Ottawa, Motreal.) In this role, you will prospect and engage with senior decision makers in Information Security & Risk teams within large enterprise organizations. As a Regional Sales Manager you will call on accounts at senior levels, have excellent personal relationships in Security & Risk functions, and engage collaboratively with our prospects and customers to present the value of the SecurityScorecard solution. You will report to our VP of Sales.
The position involves both phone/web and frequent face to face value selling, and is approximately 30-40% travel oriented. When not onsite at a customer, you will be based locally within your assigned region.
If you have sold large-ticket enterprise security or risk software, we'd find your experience valuable. Previous SaaS experience is also a plus. This position is an opportunity for you to join a growing team and help expand our business and customer footprint.
- Manage sales strategy and territory plan for penetrating and closing net new opportunities in large enterprise accounts
- Build and maintain strong ties with up, down and across target organizations
- Develop, initiate and execute sales plan for individual target accounts
- Provide weekly opportunity status updates and accurate forecast to management
- Consistently exceed quarterly revenue targets
- Partner closely with Channel partners and Channel Account Managers to drive net pipeline growth and accelerate deal velocity
- 10+ years of experience in enterprise software sales with a focus on hunter roles and new customer acquisition & pipeline growth
- Outstanding track record of success managing enterprise accounts and opportunities to closure, consistent over-attainment of quotas >$1M annual revenue
- Strong network of established relationships with key industry contacts in the assigned territory
- Extremely organized, effective oral & written communicator
- 5+ years of experience working in the cyber security sales space
- Self Starter, able to work effectively with a distributed team
- SaaS experience a plus
- Demonstrated technical aptitude in cybersecurity
- Previous success in early stage company growing a territory and exceeding sales goals
SecurityScorecard embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring and retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skillsets, ideas, and perspectives. We make hiring decisions based upon merit and do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.