Senior Information Security Compliance Analyst - Sales Enablement
WebflowCreate professional, custom websites in a completely visual canvas with no code. Learn how to create a website by trying Webflow for free!
Webflow is a visual web development platform that empowers non-coders to create incredible experiences for the web.
We’re looking for an Senior Information Security Compliance Analyst - Sales Enablement on Webflow's new Security and Compliance team, you will work with the Security Compliance Manager to assist in third party risk management to ensure that our technology environment appropriately protects customer data, that contracts have the appropriate security requirements, and that those requirements are met through regular audits and assessments.
About the role
- Location: San Francisco or Remote
As a Senior Information Security Compliance Analyst - Sales Enablement, you will …
- Manage and maintain Customer Security Questionnaires during customer due diligence activities.
- Responsible for external facing communications with customers.
- Maintain artifacts for customer due diligence activities, including establishing security whitepapers and the security document sharing tool.
- Ensure appropriate security documentations and guidance is available and current on Webflow’s websites.
- Continually gather feedback and improve the experience and effectiveness of security sales enablement content.
- Drive the significant organizational and process changes needed for implementation and adoption of large-scale enablement initiatives and programs to increase company efficiency.
- Drive the measuring and reporting of impact and usage metrics around security sales enablement efforts.
- Manage security documentation such as policies, procedures, and standards.
- Assist the Webflow’s security compliance framework audits such as SOC 2 and ISO 27001:2013, CSA STAR, NIST, etc.
- Assist with Webflow’s Third-party vendor reviews.
That said, these responsibilities are just the start! At Webflow, we encourage you to contribute wherever your interests take you — and shape your role accordingly. And this isn’t just a philosophical bent: we actually give you 4 hours a week (10% of the work week) to pursue passion projects outside of your role responsibilities.
You’ll thrive as (a) Senior Information Security Compliance Analyst - Sales Enablement if you:
- 4+ experience in Compliance and/or Security Sales Enablement or relevant work experience.
- Very strong communication and writing skills to enhance, develop, and manage security documentation.
- Knowledgeable of security
- Experience in customer security due diligence activities.
- Experience working with the Sales team and customers to address security questions.
- Customer-first mentality and focus on user experience.
- Experience establishing and managing cloud security frameworks SOC 2, ISO 27001:2013, CSA STAR, NIST, etc.
- Expertise in evaluating cloud security framework controls with an eye to improve the control design towards risk reduction, consistency, maintenance and effort.
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
At Webflow, we believe that our success will be defined not only by what we do — but also by how and why we do it. So, here is the Webflow “why” and our “how”:
Our dual missions — one for the world, one for us
- For the world: To empower everyone to create for the web and spark an unprecedented wave of digital innovation.
- For ourselves: Lead fulfilling, impactful lives.
Our core behaviors (how we act)
- Earn customer trust
- Get it done, do it right
- Practice candor with care
- Dream big, ship often
Our commitments to you
- We’ll pay you! This is a full-time, salaried position that includes equity
- We’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with health, dental, and vision benefits and a monthly stipend for health and wellness expenses
- We’ll pay you to take a vacation… seriously. We’ll give you a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more than 5 days
- We offer flexible parental leave
- We provide remote employees with the equipment they need to create a great remote work environment
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful Compliance Manager and a human being
Ready to apply?
If you share our values and enthusiasm for empowering the world, we’d love to review your application! We promise we do take the time and care to review every application we receive. However, as much as we wish we could interview everyone who submits an application, we cannot guarantee an interview or feedback due to the unprecedented volume of applications we are receiving today. We are rooting for you, and hope you do consider applying.
Note: You'll need valid U.S. work authorization to join us.
Please note that a background check and employment verification may be required for this position. If required, we may obtain one or more background screening reports about you, solely for employment purposes. If your application is selected, your Recruiter will provide additional context about our background check and employment verification process and will happily answer any questions you may have.
Other jobs like this
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
Find open roles in Engineering, Design, Data, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Support and more, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Remote Senior Data Scientist jobs
- Remote Technical Support Engineer jobs
- Remote Account Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Business Analyst jobs
- Remote Staff Software Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Product Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Salesforce Administrator jobs
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Security Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Writer jobs
- Remote Senior Customer Success Manager jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Machine Learning Engineer jobs
- Remote Recruiter jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Product Owner jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Marketing Operations Manager jobs
- Remote Coaching-related jobs
- Remote DevOps-related jobs
- Remote Customer service-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote KPIs-related jobs
- Remote FinTech-related jobs
- Remote Financial services-related jobs
- Remote Cloud-based-related jobs
- Remote UI-related jobs
- Remote Jira-related jobs