Workplace Experience Site Lead (Bangkok-Based)
Bangkok (Central Tower Office)
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
The People Team is a purveyor of opportunity, searching the globe for the most talented individuals and offering them an open, collaborative workplace. By prioritizing skill and potential, we have cultivated a powerful assembly of professionals through our drive for equal opportunity and diversity. We make the move to Agoda a breeze with assisted onboarding programs, and we continue to support and enrich our thousands of Agoda employees through individual growth with outstanding learning programs and various means of assistance. Our development of incredible benefits has ensured everyone can stay strong, healthy, and happy during their time at Agoda. Leading ambitious changes and making a positive impact in the lives of our employees, the People Team is a crucial and rewarding part of the Agoda family.
Agoda seeks for Workplace Experience Site Lead to oversee real estate portfolio, workplace strategy and programs for our Thailand and Global offices. This role is defined by innovation, critical thinking, coupled with project & operational work with strong collaborating with team & stakeholders.
In this role, you will advocate for the needs of key stakeholders, use metrics & data analysis on space optimization and curated the projects that support our business needs. Moreover, you will oversee facility management, preventive maintenance and implement best practices for global offices, working closely with global office managers and promote the team synergy.
We are looking for a forward-thinking, organized, dynamic and productive person with portfolio, financial assets, real estate, and stakeholder management to deliver workspace related services.
This position is open to both local and international candidates with relocation support available for eligible candidates to help ensure the smooth transition to working and living in Bangkok.
In this Role, you’ll get to:
- Oversee Agoda lease portfolio, workplace strategy, F&M strategy and operations that support our growing distributed workforce across our offices around the world, including office expansion and budget management
- Implement real estate & facility procedures, take the lead to address the concerns, determine risk levels, take appropriate action, and update effectively on workplace operations for onsite services
- Oversee workplace budget partnering with Finance on capex/opex, accruals, reforecast etc.
- Establish a common set of practices, tools, templates, programs and ensure standards are being followed
- Effectively use metrics and data visualization to report progress and support data-driven decision-making for the team & organization level
- Partner with cross-functional teams & leaders, and leadership to ensure the space & facility to promote the future of workplace with healthy & productive environment
- Build strong relationship with external key stakeholders such as building management, real estate vendors etc.
- Manage the implementation & coordination of real estate projects on new construction, renovation, and expansion
- Manage Ad-hoc projects related to physical workplace development
- Evaluate the performance of portfolio and ensure compliance with standards provided by company regulatory organizations
- Develop and implement project management methodologies and best practices to build the team’s skill and capabilities
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- 5+ years of relevant working experience in workplace programs & strategies, portfolio management, facility management, site management, preferably working in dynamic, multicultural, and international working environment
- Strong project management skills
- Understanding of workplace strategy with strong real estate knowledge, portfolio management, F&M, financial assets management, procurement & budgeting, and stakeholder management
- Knowledge of real estate strategy and operations (expansion, renovation, renewals)
- Strong leadership, organizational, analytical, and communication skills
- Proactive with the knowledge of facility & utility systems to ensure the office environment with high standard
- Ability to take ownership, work independently & strategically, highly adaptive & flexible mindset with ‘can-do attitude’
#LI-SS2 #4 #kualaLumpur#singapore#amsterdam#barcelona#london#hongkong#paris#taiwan#prague#helsinki
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Other jobs like this
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
Find open roles in Engineering, Design, Data, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Support and more, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Remote Senior Data Scientist jobs
- Remote Technical Support Engineer jobs
- Remote Account Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Business Analyst jobs
- Remote Staff Software Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Product Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Salesforce Administrator jobs
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Security Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Writer jobs
- Remote Senior Customer Success Manager jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Machine Learning Engineer jobs
- Remote Recruiter jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Product Owner jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Marketing Operations Manager jobs
- Remote Coaching-related jobs
- Remote DevOps-related jobs
- Remote Customer service-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote KPIs-related jobs
- Remote FinTech-related jobs
- Remote Financial services-related jobs
- Remote Cloud-based-related jobs
- Remote UI-related jobs
- Remote Jira-related jobs