Senior Recruiter (Contract)
Remote - US
Clover is reinventing health insurance by working to keep people healthier.
We value diversity — in backgrounds and in experiences. Healthcare is a universal concern, and we need people from all backgrounds and swaths of life to help achieve Clover's mission. The Talent team partners with key stakeholders from every department to understand business objectives, develop strategic hiring plans and recruit amazing talent. From Engineering to Nursing, we aim to hire the best and the brightest from a variety of industries.
We're looking for an experienced and talented Senior Recruiter to help grow our team. Our ideal candidate has experience recruiting for a variety of skill sets and is eager to take on the challenge of our rapidly growing company. Most importantly, you are excited to experiment with new approaches in collaboration with our Talent and broader People teams. This is a 6-month contract role.
As a Senior Recruiter you will:
- Lead full-cycle recruiting for a subset of Clover's teams, primarily within G&A and Operations.
- Partner with hiring managers to understand business needs and develop a strategy to implement and execute on requested headcount.
- Monitor candidate pipeline through the ATS and use data to identify and troubleshoot any issues with the interview process.
- Find ways to enhance the Clover brand to attract top talent. Develop creative sourcing tactics to actively engage passive candidates and increase pipeline diversity.
- Proactively contribute to improving the recruiting function at Clover by challenging the status quo and providing meaningful solutions for improvement.
- Work autonomously on large projects with limited oversight.
- Provide superb candidate experience at all levels.
You will love this job if:
- You're a people person and believe that a company is only as good as its employees. You take pride in the fact that the work you do has a direct impact on this.
- You actively come up with solutions to problems; the status quo doesn't suit you and improving the efficiency of processes fuels you.
- You are able to adapt to a changing environment; at the end of the day, Clover's mission is the reason you want to be here.
- You are data-driven and analytical. You enjoy making sense of the trends and using the insights to better your process.
You should get in touch with us if:
- You have at least 6 years of experience as a full-cycle recruiter with at least 4 years of in-house experience, preferably in a startup environment.
- You have a proven track record of sourcing, screening, pitching and closing candidates across a variety of skill sets and levels.
- You thrive in a dynamic environment with shifting priorities. You can self-manage and have a demonstrated ability to juggle multiple projects at a given time.
- You have experience using Mac and Google products and have used an Applicant Tracking System (we use Greenhouse).
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.
About Clover: We are reinventing health insurance by combining the power of data with human empathy to keep our members healthier. We believe the healthcare system is broken, so we've created custom software and analytics to empower our clinical staff to intervene and provide personalized care to the people who need it most.
We always put our members first, and our success as a team is measured by the quality of life of the people we serve. Those who work at Clover are passionate and mission-driven individuals with diverse areas of expertise, working together to solve the most complicated problem in the world: healthcare.
From Clover’s inception, Diversity & Inclusion have always been key to our success. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds, who share a passion for improving people's lives. Diversity not only includes race and gender identity, but also age, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, religion and many other parts of one’s identity. All of our employee’s points of view are key to our success, and inclusion is everyone's responsibility.