Remote (U.S. or Canada)
Phreesia is looking for a Recruiter to join our growing team!
We are scaling our team and are looking to expand quickly. As an experienced Recruiter, you will be charged with finding top talent across many teams who bring an entrepreneurial spirit, a sense of scrappiness and a diversity of thought in what they do. At Phreesia, our recruiters partner closely with hiring managers and act as strategic and trusted advisors throughout the recruitment process. You will guide each person through our recruitment process and build a positive candidate experience.
What You'll Do:
- Source talented candidates, review resumes, interview, schedule, negotiate offers, etc. – facilitate the interview process in a timely manner and build a talent pool for current and future hiring needs
- Hire top talent across different teams and functional areas
- Execute on specific hiring strategies and establish relationships with hiring managers and other key stakeholders
- Work closely with Human Resources, Hiring Managers, relevant teams and all levels of leadership to present hiring recommendations and close candidates
- Develop creative ways to increase Phreesia’s employment brand to attract and engage top talent
- Identify effective closing strategies for offers and proactively provide candidates with the right information to help make their decision as easy as possible
- Ensure a high level of data integrity with our ATS and other reporting systems
What You'll Bring:
- 3+ years of experience in a full-cycle recruiting role
- Bachelor's degree required
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple initiatives, projects and relationships with a high sense of urgency
- Experience working with hiring teams across various departments and working on various roles
- Experience with applicant tracking systems, such as Greenhouse or Workday
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on tact, diplomacy and confidentiality.
- Ability to act as an ambassador of Phreesia and represent the company’s values
- Demonstrable ability to consistently and positively contribute in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Disciplined, detail-oriented problem solver with a desire to contribute to the organization's success
- Some travel (less than 25%) may be required, in the future
Who We Are:
At Phreesia, we’re committed to helping healthcare organizations succeed in a fast-changing landscape—and we need smart, passionate people to help us do it. Our innovative SaaS platform offers our clients a suite of applications to manage the intake process, giving them the tools to engage patients, improve efficiency, optimize staffing and enhance clinical care.
Basically, what you do here matters, and hard work does not go unnoticed. Not only does Phreesia care about our clients, we also care about our employees. In fact, we’re a four-time winner of Modern Healthcare magazine’s Best Places to Work in Healthcare award. If you’re interested in consistent feedback and recognition, defined career paths, and the opportunity to work with driven and engaged colleagues in a dynamic industry, this may be the right opportunity for you.
Benefits and Perks:
- Variety of health plan options, dental/ vision coverage, and short/long-term and life insurance plans
- 401(k) savings plan
- Unlimited vacation
- Mobile phone stipends, and fitness reimbursement
- 100% paid maternity leave to our U.S. employees
- Home office setup for remote employees
- Tuition and certification reimbursement, as well as other professional development opportunities
We strive to provide a diverse and inclusive environment and are an equal opportunity employer.