Content Marketing Producer
Remote (North America), San Francisco, Seattle
The Content Marketing Team creates blog posts, guides, emails, customer stories, ad copy, and more to support marketing efforts for brand, demand generation, and product marketing.
The Content Marketing Producer will bring a unique blend of skills that span program management and editorial functions. This includes leading efforts to build scalable, resilient production systems while working with writers as an editor and mentor.
You are equal parts editor, marketing producer, and project/program manager. You’re a strategic thinker who sees the forest for the trees and who cares about editorial integrity; ensuring rigorous editorial process and review; and making work with meaning. You’re constantly thinking of ways to further leverage that work, to optimize processes, and to unlock our content’s potential. You have a keen sense of your audience and how to best leverage various marketing channels.
- Build, own, and optimize workflows and processes. You will strategize and maintain systems for content production and maintenance, including editorial calendars, CMS integration, and integration with cross-functional teams’ systems.
- Lead other teams across marketing and adjacent teams to ensure collaboration and visibility, including long-term projects and cross-functional working groups. This includes creating project plans and timelines, roadmaps, proposals, and status communications.
- Manage a team of external contractors producing user-facing content. This includes managing onboarding, assignments, production cycles, invoicing, and delivery of feedback.
- Work as an editor and copy editor with writers, both freelance and in-house, to produce new content that aligns with brand and other marketing goals.
- Edit or rewrite existing marketing materials for reuse in new campaigns and initiatives.
- Track content performance via dashboards, reporting out progress toward overall team goals.
We’re looking for someone with:
- Minimum 8 years working in an editorial capacity (editor, copy editor, writer) or project and/or program management. (Ideally a role that incorporated both functions.)
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Communications, English, Creative Writing, or some related field.
You also likely have:
- Experience working with and managing freelance writers.
- Experience working with creative or design teams.
- Experience integrating a new CMS and migrating a content library.
- Working knowledge of analytics tools (Google Analytics, Tableau, etc.).
Please include these in your application:
- A resume and/or LinkedIn profile.