Senior B2B Content Strategist, Demand Generation
United States; Remote
GrammarlyMillions trust Grammarly’s free writing app to make their online writing clear and effective. Getting started is simple — download Grammarly’s extension today.
Grammarly is excited to offer a remote-first hybrid working model. Team members can work primarily remotely in the United States, Canada, Ukraine, Germany, Poland, and Portugal. Conditions permitting, teams will meet in person a few weeks every quarter at one of Grammarly's hubs, currently in San Francisco, Kyiv, New York, Vancouver, and Berlin, or in a shared workspace in Krakow.
Grammarly team members in this role must be based in the United States or Canada.
Grammarly empowers people to thrive and connect, whenever and wherever they communicate. Every day, 30 million people and 30,000 teams around the world use our AI-powered writing assistant. All of this begins with our team collaborating in a values-driven and learning-oriented environment.
To achieve our ambitious goals, we’re looking for a Senior B2B Content Strategist to join our Business Marketing team and help us build and scale innovative and creative demand generation campaigns for Grammarly Business. The person in this role will lead Grammarly’s campaigns with a focus on pipeline growth, acceleration, customer education, and world-class thought leadership while expanding Grammarly’s brand recognition in the market. This role is a key strategy for Grammarly Business and the company.
As the Senior B2B Content Strategist, you will own the creative strategy and execution of Demand Gen campaigns. You will give creative campaign feedback and manage the campaign’s direction with internal (Copy and Design teams) and external (PMG) stakeholders. You will also work as the acting creative director of the Grammarly Business campaigns, overseeing the content, creative execution, and project management.
To excel as a Senior B2B Content Strategist at Grammarly, you’ll be a highly organized, creative, and strategic marketing professional with experience in a wide variety of campaigns, events, and content for business audiences.
In this role, you will:
- Write and develop creative briefs for DemandGen campaigns and support other managers on the team with reviewing briefs.
- Oversee the creative project management of campaign assets.
- Absorb product, customer, and market insights to plan campaign content that centers the user experience and educates leads on our product.
- Work with our external demand generation and content strategy agency to ensure the work is on-brand, inclusive, and relevant.
- Create and support content for demand generation and lifecycle as well as cross-functional SEO, PR, and product launch initiatives.
- Support the content development and editing of blogs, infographics, ebooks, and content needed for DemandGen and lifecycle newsletters and Grammarly Business social media channels. Will skew more guiding and editing than authoring.
- Collaborate with our Sales, Marketing, cross-functional teams and with external stakeholders to align on and establish priorities and goals —and develop strategic and tactical plans to deliver on those.
We’re looking for someone who
- Embodies our EAGER values—is ethical, adaptable, gritty, empathetic, and remarkable.
- Is able to collaborate in person 2–4 weeks per quarter, traveling if necessary to the hub where the team is based.
- Is a voracious consumer of content—from pop culture, tech, professionals, and competitors—and who loves ads, emails, newsletters, and videos.
- Has a startup mindset—is scrappy and agile, with a bias toward action in executing bigger integrated campaigns and smaller high-value activities.
- Strives for results and wants to have ground-floor impact at a company.
- Is collaborative by nature and can inspire cross-functional buy-in and motivate the internal team.
- Believes that great stories can change hearts and minds.
- Has meaningful experience with content targeted to business decision makers, particularly thought leadership.
- Has a portfolio of well-crafted copy that’s written for B2B technology companies.
- Understands that great copy gets results and can help the team achieve business objectives with content that generates leads.
Support for you, professionally and personally
- Professional growth: We hire people we trust, and we give team members autonomy to do their best work. We also support professional development with training, coaching, and regular feedback.
- A connected team: Grammarly builds a product that helps people connect, and we apply this mindset to our own team. We have a highly collaborative culture supported by our EAGER values. We also take time to celebrate our colleagues and accomplishments with global, local, and team-specific events and programs.
- Comprehensive benefits: Grammarly offers all team members competitive pay along with a benefits package encompassing superior health care (including mental health benefits). We also offer support to set up a home office, ample and defined time off, gym and recreation stipends, 401(k) matching, and more.
- For Colorado-based employment: The salary range for this position is $71,000 - $186,000/year; however, base pay offered may vary considerably depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. The compensation package includes a wide range of medical, dental, vision, financial, and other benefits, as well as equity.
We encourage you to apply
At Grammarly, we value our differences, and we encourage all—especially those whose identities are traditionally underrepresented in tech organizations—to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Grammarly will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law. Grammarly is an equal opportunity employer and a participant in the US Federal E-Verify program.
Grammarly currently supports the long-term work of team members in the following US states: Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Maine, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Oregon, Pennsylvania (Kennett Township, New London Township, Pittsburgh City, Shaler Township), South Carolina, Texas, Utah, Virginia, and Washington, as well as the District of Columbia
Grammarly currently supports the long-term work of team members in the following Canadian provinces: British Columbia, Ontario
Please note that Grammarly’s COVID-19 vaccination policy requires that all team members in North America be vaccinated against COVID-19 to meet in person for Grammarly business or to work from a North America hub location. It is expected that this will be a requirement for this role. Qualified candidates in North America who cannot be vaccinated for medical reasons or because of a sincerely held religious belief may request a reasonable accommodation to this policy. For Europe, this policy requires team members to be vaccinated or produce a daily negative COVID-19 test administered on-site to work from the hub or attend in-person meetings.
Other jobs like this
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
Find open roles in Engineering, Design, Data, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Support and more, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Remote Senior Data Scientist jobs
- Remote Technical Support Engineer jobs
- Remote Account Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Business Analyst jobs
- Remote Staff Software Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Product Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Salesforce Administrator jobs
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Security Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Writer jobs
- Remote Senior Customer Success Manager jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Machine Learning Engineer jobs
- Remote Recruiter jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Product Owner jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Marketing Operations Manager jobs
- Remote Coaching-related jobs
- Remote DevOps-related jobs
- Remote Customer service-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote KPIs-related jobs
- Remote FinTech-related jobs
- Remote Financial services-related jobs
- Remote Cloud-based-related jobs
- Remote UI-related jobs
- Remote Jira-related jobs