Senior Director, Digital Operations
New York City or Remote
Galileo, Inc.Galileo: Our dedicated clinicians are on call 24/7 to provide full-spectrum medical care, from urgent to chronic, across digital and in-person settings.
Traditional health care is broken. Galileo is here to fix it. We’re a rapidly growing health startup that combines intuitive design and clinical expertise to deliver affordable, quality care for all.
Galileans, as we like to call ourselves, are dedicated to flipping the traditional health care model into a modern solution for today—and beyond. Our empathetic, mission-driven culture puts our patients first, celebrates creative problem solving, and moves quickly to build great products. Our teams work collaboratively, so there’s plenty of day-to-day interaction. We believe in a hybrid, flexible working environment and have team members across the U.S. and the UK.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Galileo is looking for a Director of Operations to lead the systems improvements and day to day operations of our rapidly growing digital care business.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Lead day to day operations, including scheduling and staffing, internal business reviews, and performance management across patient experience and satisfaction, SLAs, and clinical effectiveness and efficiency.
- Partner with clinical leadership, data/BI, and product to drive clinician performance.
- Strategically evolve our operational systems, including clinician licensure and staffing, forecasting processes, and core analytics in partnership with ops, data, and finance leadership.
We would love to hear from you if you have the following or equivalent experience:
- Proven ability to strategically and proactively own and drive performance at an operationally intensive organization. Healthcare experience is a strong bonus but not strictly required.
- Exceptional communication, stakeholder management, and interpersonal influence skills, both internally and externally.
- Strong analytical skills, including experience with modern analytics platforms and financial/operational modeling expertise.
- Track record of leading complex cross-functional operational initiatives with a strong attention to detail.
- A leader and doer who isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves to drive the business forward.
HOW WE HIRE
Galileo is committed to hiring the best team possible to build health care that works for everyone. We value a diverse set of perspectives to deliver the best possible solutions to those problems. We look for talent from a wide range of backgrounds—including, but not limited to—race, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, disability, and veteran status. Galileo is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with a qualifying disability or conflict with a sincerely held religious belief, unless doing so would cause an undue hardship or fail to eliminate a direct threat.
Other jobs like this
Staff Autonomy Software Engineer - Behavior & PlanningAgile Linux Mentoring PhD Statistics Unit testing
401(k) matching Career development Competitive pay Equity Health care +2
Project Manager (Digital Services)Agile Cloud-based CRM Cross-functional Project Management Public Sector Security Training User Experience User stories
Competitive pay Equity Flex hours Flex vacation Health care +4
GovQA Senior Project ManagerCRM Cross-functional People management Project Management Public Sector Security Training User Experience
Competitive pay Flex hours Flex vacation Health care Insurance +3
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
Find open roles in Engineering, Design, Data, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Support and more, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Remote Senior Data Scientist jobs
- Remote Technical Support Engineer jobs
- Remote Account Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Business Analyst jobs
- Remote Staff Software Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Product Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Salesforce Administrator jobs
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Security Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Writer jobs
- Remote Senior Customer Success Manager jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Machine Learning Engineer jobs
- Remote Recruiter jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Product Owner jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Marketing Operations Manager jobs
- Remote Coaching-related jobs
- Remote DevOps-related jobs
- Remote Customer service-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote KPIs-related jobs
- Remote FinTech-related jobs
- Remote Financial services-related jobs
- Remote Cloud-based-related jobs
- Remote UI-related jobs
- Remote Jira-related jobs