Senior Business Analyst - International
100% Remote (UK/EU)
Form3Form3 provide an enterprise-grade payment technology platform on the cloud, built using microservices. The platform was designed, from inception to be highly scalable, adaptable and resilient. We adopt a ‘build to run’ development approach with...
Our awesome Product Team consists of experienced Product Managers, Business Analysts, Technical Writers, Front-End Developers and a Product Designer who together are responsible for creating real-time cutting-edge payment technology products for FinTech's and banks alike. The team is broken down into smaller Product Squads which include Platform, Core, InfoSec, Delivery & Best Practice and R&D. We also have squads for specific Markets including UK (FPS, Bacs, CHAPS), Euro (SEPA) and International (SWIFT/FX).
This role sits within the Core team, responsible for a set of shared functional services across all our Products and are essential to the successful operation and growth of our platform. The team is roughly made up of 10 Product colleagues and around 40 senior engineers. Core ensures our services are scalable, resilient & performant while delivering value-added features & enhancements. It is an exciting & dynamic team engaged with multiple programmes. The team is steadily scaling.
As a BA at Form3 you will need to be a self-starter, you will define your tasks, identify your stakeholders and build relationships with cross-functional teams (Engineering, operations, end customers, etc.) There is close interaction with engineering teams, you will gather and translate business requirements to the technical teams. Things are often very ambiguous so you must be willing to learn and organically develop your knowledge on the job.
As well as the usual BA tasks, you will have ownership of features, planning, testing, release, etc. You will take a consultative approach to your stakeholders, working with Product/Engineering leads on the full SDLC. You have the ability to define your own role at Form3, and you are able take on more responsibility.
This role will be working with the Core Events & Core Read teams which own the Payment read, and notification services for all Form3’s products. The role involves becoming an expert in the team’s services whilst leading the product analysis on new features and enhancements. The role includes owning team backlogs whilst providing recommendations on future product enhancements as well as supporting cross team programmes as we build out new products and features across Form3.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
Our Product team continues to grow at pace and we’re looking for an ambitious and versatile Business Analyst to work in our Core Product team. We’re looking for 3+ years experience as a Business Analyst, with a full range of product lifecycle experience.
You will be supporting the Senior Product Manager through decision making/presenting information so they can make an informed choice. It will also be important to provide timely information to the Senior Product Manager regarding progress, issues and any deviations from the agreed plan.
Ideally, applicants would have experience working in SaaS and have a passion for building tech-first (API / Cloud-native) solutions. Payments experience would be helpful but not essential.
What we look for:
- 3+ years as a Business Analyst
- Technical focus and API experience
- Full range of lifecycle experience
- Stakeholder management and ability to build relationships in remote cross-functional teams
- Providing support to internal and external stakeholders, from initiation through to the implementation phase
- Can work with the business and external clients to determine the requirements for new systems, services or products
- The ability to assess the impact on the business (both functionally and operationally) with regards to new systems, services or products
- Writing functional and non-functional requirements and design specification documents
- Payments knowledge would be useful i.e. understanding of payments systems, the schemes they run and practical back-offices implementations (BACS, CHAPS, SEPA, Faster Payments or SWIFT)
- Built workflow automation flows and automated/improved BA and testing processes
- Analytical and love finding solutions to complex problems
- 30 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Remote friendly environment
- Remote working equipment allowance
- Health and wellness allowance
- Flexible working arrangements
- Learning days, Udemy and educational reimbursements
- Full details are available on our careers page
As an inclusive employer, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for this role.
We encourage all candidates who consider themselves to have a disability to notify us of any reasonable adjustments that may be required during the recruitment process. This includes providing job adverts in alternative, accessible formats or adjustments required at interview stage.
If you consider yourself to have a disability under the UN definition and would like to be considered under this scheme and/or require any reasonable adjustments please let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating your consent for us to process this data.
If at any point you would like to withdraw your consent, please email email@example.com. For more information please refer to our data protection privacy notice (link:https://www.form3.tech/legal/recruitment-data-policy).
Other jobs like this
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
Find open roles in Engineering, Design, Data, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Support and more, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Remote Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Account Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Support Engineer jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Writer jobs
- Remote Business Analyst jobs
- Remote Recruiter jobs
- Remote Security Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Customer Success Manager jobs
- Remote Salesforce Administrator jobs
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Recruiting Coordinator jobs
- Remote Senior Product Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Machine Learning Engineer jobs
- Remote Staff Software Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Product Owner jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Customer service-related jobs
- Remote DevOps-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote Analytics-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote KPIs-related jobs
- Remote FinTech-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote Financial services-related jobs
- Remote Cloud-based-related jobs
- Remote UI-related jobs
- Remote Jira-related jobs