Project Manager, Growth Team (6Mo Contract)
Remote - New York, New York, United States
Athletic GreensAthletic Greens® supports gut health, immunity, energy, recovery, focus, aging, and more. Take control of your health routine and only take the supplements your body truly needs. Made in New Zealand. No artificial colors. Better absorption....
Built around our mission, we started Athletic Greens more than a decade ago as a way to bring comprehensive and convenient daily nutrition to just about everybody. Originators of the Essentialist Nutrition movement, our philosophy is to focus on a very small number of products based on what the latest science indicates is essential to human health.
AG1 is made from the highest quality ingredients, in accordance with the strictest standards and obsessively improved based on the latest science. 75 vitamins, minerals, and whole-food sourced nutrients in one convenient daily serving. Optimized for athletes, life-letes, and everyone in between. Vegan, Paleo, and Keto-friendly. One scoop or travel packet, 8 ounces of water. Every day. That's it.
Our mission is to empower people to take ownership of their health.
Contract, 40 hours/week, 6 month contract.
We are looking for a self-motivated, curious Project Manager who is passionate about helping develop, structure and organize a rapidly growing team and company in health, wellness and culture. This position will work closely with the Sr. Creative Studio Manager, creative team, producers and functional partners to keep the creative engine running on all cylinders. The role focuses on delivering creative needs for Growth Marketing, and management of assets, timelines, budgets and communication from inception to completion.
We’re looking for a teammate who is adaptable, proactive, organized, has a keen eye for detail and quality, and is able to approach challenges with a problem-solving mindset.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Implement process and manage project work streams related to Growth Marketing Creative needs.
- Manage day to day performance creative requests, testing process.
- Liaise with external agencies.
- Creative Asset Management.
- Oversee timelines, day-to-day deliverables, budget tracking, invoicing, and communicate project statuses.
- Ensure work is delivered on time, within scope and in line with creative briefs.
- Ensure all creative production work streams are executed at the highest level.
- Discover ways to implement continuous improvement of process.
- Work with a team of creatives, producers, designers, and copywriters, to help facilitate the execution of campaigns and design strategies.
- Managing content creation process across all platforms and channels.
- Partner with Sr. Creative Studio Manager to create and deliver operational excellence for the Creative Studio.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- 3+ years of Project Management experience in a highly functioning, cross functional environment.
- Creative work stream management background (includes projects within creative concepts, design, writing, retail, event, digital, social, media, broadcast and communications).
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with a consistent “can-do” attitude.
- Understands the creative process and what the teams need to produce best in class work.
- A seasoned and strong ability to problem solve as challenges arise.
- Documented success and experience delivering multi-dimensional marketing and creative projects.
- Someone who is curious and wants to learn. A builder of ideas and process who thinks outside the box.
- Clear and concise communication and organization skills, ability to multitask.
- Asana / Slack / Google Suite / InDesign / Keynote Proficiency.
- Passion for wellness, sport, culture, music, design, technology.
Athletic Greens is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to inspiring fulfilling lives, starting with a focus on health and we believe this starts in the workplace. We do this by providing employees with a safe and welcoming work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We strive to create a diverse & inclusive environment where all team members can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and make a difference in the world together. We do not discriminate based on age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, pregnancy, veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by law. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Other jobs like this
Content Marketing SpecialistAdobe Creative Suite Analytics B2B Blog posts Figma Marketing campaigns Project Management Recruiting Research SaaS +1
401(k) matching Career development Equity Gear Health care +7
Marketing ManagerAnalytics Branding Build and launch Business strategy Coaching Cross-functional Digital marketing Marketing campaigns Point of contact Project Management +6
401(k) matching Career development Health care Insurance Parental leave +2
Technical Project Manager (R&D)Cross-functional Customer-facing Greentech Interpersonal skills Manufacturing Project Management R&D
401(k) matching Competitive pay Equity Flex hours Flex vacation +6
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
Find open roles in Engineering, Design, Data, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Support and more, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Remote Senior Data Scientist jobs
- Remote Senior Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Account Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Support Engineer jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Writer jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Recruiter jobs
- Remote Business Analyst jobs
- Remote Senior Customer Success Manager jobs
- Remote Recruiting Coordinator jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Product Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Security Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Salesforce Administrator jobs
- Remote Machine Learning Engineer jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Staff Software Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Product Owner jobs
- Remote Senior Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Customer service-related jobs
- Remote DevOps-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote KPIs-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote Analytics-related jobs
- Remote FinTech-related jobs
- Remote Financial services-related jobs
- Remote Cloud-based-related jobs
- Remote UI-related jobs
- Remote Jira-related jobs