Marketing Data & Business Analyst
Remote - Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Own UpOwn Up is a technology company that exists to make sure you get the best deal on your mortgage. Learn how we're bringing clarity to an outdated mortgage industry.
Partnering closely with the Chief Growth Officer, the Marketing Data & Business Analyst (Marketing Analyst) will leverage expert analytical skills to identify where to focus our marketing efforts to reduce our cost-per-acquisition and increase our growth. Specifically, the Marketing Analyst will analyze data, identify insights, test hypotheses, find root causes, make actionable recommendations, and (eventually) present their findings to influence business decisions. Ultimately, the CGO will offload significant independent problem-solving responsibility to the Marketing Analyst.
- Developing and monitoring real-time dashboards and reports and writing SQL queries to identify core business drivers and key performance trends.
- Analyzing data from paid media advertising platforms including, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and Keyword Planner Tool to develop insights and accelerate business growth
- Surfacing opportunities to increase marketing efficiency, improve conversion rates, and optimize cost per acquisition to drive growth and spend effectiveness.
- Eventually, preparing and presenting to leadership on marketing planning and forecasting.
- Partnering with the Marketing, Product and Sales teams to develop, execute, and optimize all aspects of our digital acquisition strategy by linking data and analytics to acquisition strategy and funnel performance.
- Partnering with CGO on monthly and quarterly marketing planning, forecasting, review and reporting.
- Analytical problem-solving (i.e. functional expertise in exploratory data analysis, hypotheses testing, root cause analysis, scenario modeling, defining metrics, and measuring performance).
- Expertise in Google Analytics and either Google Ads or Facebook Ads.
- Expertise in at least one BI tool (i.e. Looker, Tableau, Periscope, etc.)
- Proficiency in SQL; experience with R, Python, SAS is a plus.
- Proficiency in or, at minimum, exposure to Google Search Console.
- Marketing planning, forecasting, and presenting for leadership review. The CGO will coach the Marketing Analyst on executive strategizing.
- Deep knowledge of multiple social media/digital media channels. The Marketing Analyst will learn how different channels work and how to solve problems in each channel.
- Experience with a Keyword Planner Tool.
- Big upside. We have an experienced founding team, we are well funded with an impressive syndicate of investors, we have a deep bench of well-connected advisors, our customers love our service, and we operate in a massive market. This is a chance to make your mark at an early-stage company that is growing rapidly.
- We are dedicated to career development and mentorship. We focus on creating learning paths and opportunities to understand your professional aspirations and evolve your skills accordingly.
- Offers matched 401(k) plan
- Health benefits include medical, dental and vision.
- Flexible time off (2 week minimum requirement) and monthly required Wellness Days
- 12 week fully paid parental leave
- An intense commitment to company culture that includes core values that are defined and maintained by our employees.
We recognize the imposter syndrome might show it’s head as you read through this job description and although you might not check every box; we don’t want to miss out on the possibility of speaking with a perfectly imperfect candidate. So if you think you have what it takes-apply today and let’s discuss!
Own Up is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and we do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law. Own Up is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. We are a drug-free workplace.
Other jobs like this
Digital Marketing Account Manager - Fully RemoteComplex issues CPA CRM Digital marketing Excel Real estate Training
Career development Flex hours Flex vacation Health care Startup environment
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
Find open roles in Engineering, Design, Data, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Support and more, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Remote Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Account Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Support Engineer jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Writer jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Business Analyst jobs
- Remote Recruiter jobs
- Remote Senior Customer Success Manager jobs
- Remote Recruiting Coordinator jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Security Engineer jobs
- Remote Salesforce Administrator jobs
- Remote Senior Product Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Machine Learning Engineer jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Staff Software Engineer jobs
- Remote Product Owner jobs
- Remote Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Customer service-related jobs
- Remote DevOps-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote Analytics-related jobs
- Remote KPIs-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote FinTech-related jobs
- Remote Financial services-related jobs
- Remote Cloud-based-related jobs
- Remote UI-related jobs
- Remote Jira-related jobs