Director of Bar Review - ORLANDO (Remote with travel required)
Remote - Azalea Park, Florida, United States
QuimbeeThe best legal-education resources in the known universe. Law students come for our case briefs, study aids, & bar review; attorneys stay for our CLE online.
Quimbee is looking for talented directors who know how to capitalize on the popularity of Quimbee's study aids to sell our newer bar review products! Join an amazing team of talented and dedicated professionals who truly are committed to providing the best legal content to our law students for their ongoing professional growth and success!
The role is a hybrid opportunity, with part of the time spent working from your home office in the Orlando area and the other part of the time requiring travel to area law schools throughout Florida. We follow law school semesters so travel would be about four days a week during the academic year (meaning no travel during summers!).
This role requires a collaborative and innovative leader with excellent networking and relationship building skills. You will work to build and earn trust and respect from leading academic success professionals in area law schools, establishing yourself as a true business partner in the common quest to help their law students succeed in law school and beyond. You will mentor, build, and develop a student representative sales team, who will emulate your business savvy while also developing their networking and relationship-building skills.
Who You Are
A true relationship manager. You can talk to anyone, make friends easily, and love to nerd out about the law with people who can teach you a thing or two. You are passionate about maintaining the relationships you create.
A confident and stylistic presenter. You truly engage audiences with your presence, deliver sharp and lively presentations, and keep them coming back for more.
An excellent communicator. You communicate clearly, effectively, and politely with your teammates. In fact, you believe in “overcommunicating,” because you understand that lack of communication is the root cause of a dysfunctional team.
A project manager at heart. You can juggle multiple projects and personalities, manage a pipeline of tasks and deadlines, and track deliverables like a pro.
A detail-oriented, tech-savvy, self-starter. You’re comfortable with technology generally and eager to learn. You’re disciplined and motivated and the kind of person who doesn’t need someone looking over your shoulder to make sure you’re doing your job.
- Identify, target, and enroll students based on goals and objectives
- Demonstrate the unique features and benefits of Quimbee Bar Review
- Create and conduct sales presentations
- Host promotional events and tabling
- Identify students and create a diverse student representative team
- Educate the student representatives on the features and benefits of Quimbee Bar Review
- Actively work with student representatives to bring brand awareness
- Actively work with student representatives on lead generation
- Develop and nurture relationships with key administrators at the law schools
- Deliver great customer service to the students enrolled in the course during delivery
- J.D. from an ABA-accredited law school
- Must have knowledge of the different components of the bar exam
- Excellent presentation and public speaking skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Desire and readiness to travel to assigned law schools
- Passage of the Florida bar exam
- Previous sales experience as a law school student rep and/or in another sales capacity
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience creating sales strategies and executing according to plan
- Profit share. We set aside a percentage of profits each year and then pay them out across the team.
- Group health-insurance coverage.
- 401k matching up to 4% (100% matching up to 3% and 50% between 3% and 5%).
- Unlimited paid time off. Our philosophy is that if you feel you need time off (for example, because of overwork, sickness, personal matters, etc.), we're not going to question that. We just ask that you don't abuse it and that you give us at least two weeks notice if you plan to be away.
Other jobs like this
Director of Demand GenerationAnalytics B2B Cross-functional Customer acquisition Data Analysis Data-driven Machine Learning SaaS SEO
401(k) matching Career development Flex vacation Health care Startup environment +1
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
Find open roles in Engineering, Design, Data, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Support and more, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Remote Senior Data Scientist jobs
- Remote Senior Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Account Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Support Engineer jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Writer jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Recruiter jobs
- Remote Business Analyst jobs
- Remote Senior Customer Success Manager jobs
- Remote Recruiting Coordinator jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Product Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Security Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Salesforce Administrator jobs
- Remote Machine Learning Engineer jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Staff Software Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Product Owner jobs
- Remote Senior Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Customer service-related jobs
- Remote DevOps-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote KPIs-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote Analytics-related jobs
- Remote FinTech-related jobs
- Remote Financial services-related jobs
- Remote Cloud-based-related jobs
- Remote UI-related jobs
- Remote Jira-related jobs