Sales Operations Specialist - Order management
India - Remote
ChargePointChargePoint is the world's largest network of electric vehicle (EV) charging stations in North America and Europe. Join the EV revolution for a greener tomorrow.
With electric vehicles (EVs) expected to be nearly 30% of new vehicle sales by 2025 and more than 50% by 2040, electric mobility is becoming a reality. ChargePoint is at the center of this revolution, powering one of the world’s leading EV charging networks and a comprehensive set of hardware, software and mobile solutions for every charging need. We bring together drivers, businesses, automakers, policymakers, utilities and other stakeholders to make e-mobility a global reality.
Since our founding in 2007, ChargePoint has focused solely on EV charging and established a business model that's been validated by more than a decade in business and thousands of customers. As now a public company, we remain focused on broadening our market leadership and building on years of innovation. ChargePoint offers a once-in-a-lifetime chance to build our all-electric future and dominate a trillion-dollar market.
Join the team that is building the EV charging industry and make your mark on how people and goods will get everywhere they need to go, in any context, for generations to come.
Discover what it’s like to help build the fueling network of the future - check out our Engineering Blog.
Team Lead, Sales Operations
What You Will Be Doing
- We are seeking a passionate, customer friendly, and detailed oriented person as we scale our Order Operations team.
- The position is responsible for managing the allocation of inventory to sales orders, sales order processing, maintaining customer relationships, and maximizing customer satisfaction while working in a fast paced and high-volume environment.
- The ability to stay focused and positive, consider multiple variables to ensure orders are shipping on time, with the right quantities and products, will be the key to success of this role
What You Will Bring to ChargePoint
- Proactively allocate incoming inventory to sales orders while taking into consideration of anticipated demand and inbound production.
- Contract review (e.g., purchase order, signed quote, master agreement), book contract per SOX guidelines, schedule product based on lead times, and ensure timely and complete customer deliveries.
- Understand and follow SOX compliance and operating guidelines as assigned to the department to ensure consistent, reliable, and timely responses to internal teams and customer inquiries and/or issues.
- Collaborate and maintain strong working relationships with sales and partners on all aspects of order operations.
- Resolves cross-functional requests submitted by various channels
- Collaborate with accounting on credit checks, holds and order releases.
- Collaborate with operations on inventory availability to successfully schedule orders.
- Partners cross-functionally to fix issues gating customer shipments.
- Run weekly reconciliation reports in Excel, report on discrepancies, and close issues in a timely manner.
- Provide accurate and timely ad hoc analysis and reporting for sales operations leadership.
- Run open order, shipment, and priority reports to identify and schedule orders for shipment.
- Maintain customer records to ensure customers, contacts, and addresses are up to date.
- Ability to solve routine problems independently and seek out specific direction on more complex problems.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment with changing priorities and critical deadlines.
- Analyze current allocations practices and make recommendations to create the “best practices” procedures and processes.
- Additional month end and quarter end support needed as well as backup support to other team members as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in a discipline related to finance, accounting, business and/or analytics.
- 5+ years’ experience in order management or similar role preferred (i.e. customer service).
- Knowledgeable and proven experience working with EDIs, hardware products, multiple warehouses, and product allocation.
- Experience with Salesforce.com opportunities, quotes, orders, and integration of orders into ERP.
- NetSuite experience is a plus.
- Highly proficient in Excel and analytical.
- Must have strong communication and creative problem-solving skills, and ability to collaborate and thrive in a fast-paced hyper growth environment.
- High energy, positive can-do attitude and self-motivated.
- High degree of organization, accuracy, and flexibility; exceptional attention to detail.
Gurgaon, India (Open for remote candidates)
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse team. ChargePoint is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
If there is a match between your experiences/skills and the Company needs, we will contact you directly.
ChargePoint is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants only - Recruiting agencies do not contact.
Other jobs like this
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
Find open roles in Engineering, Design, Data, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Support and more, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Remote Senior Data Scientist jobs
- Remote Senior Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Account Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Support Engineer jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Writer jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Recruiter jobs
- Remote Business Analyst jobs
- Remote Senior Customer Success Manager jobs
- Remote Recruiting Coordinator jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Product Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Security Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Salesforce Administrator jobs
- Remote Machine Learning Engineer jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Staff Software Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Product Owner jobs
- Remote Senior Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Customer service-related jobs
- Remote DevOps-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote KPIs-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote Analytics-related jobs
- Remote FinTech-related jobs
- Remote Financial services-related jobs
- Remote Cloud-based-related jobs
- Remote UI-related jobs
- Remote Jira-related jobs