Senior Field Marketing Manager
Austin, or Remote
SnykSnyk helps software-driven businesses develop fast and stay secure. Continuously find and fix vulnerabilities for npm, Maven, NuGet, RubyGems, PyPI and more.
We’re looking for a Senior Regional (Field) Marketing Manager to support our rapid growth in North America. Working in close collaboration with Sales you will define and execute region-specific programs that drive pipeline growth, net new and expansion revenue and support the overall sales teams’ success. This role will cover our US Enterprise and Mid-Market segments in our West Region.
- Define a strategy and execute the delivery of high-impact marketing pipeline programs including field events, region-specific webinars, roundtables, and regional campaigns both on time and on budget.
- Lead decision making and discretion regarding event and campaign selection and planning in support of regional goals, aligned to the global MQL & pipeline targets.
- Track and analyze the effectiveness of regional marketing campaigns to determine ROI.
- Be an advocate for the sales region / segment you support and help the rest of the marketing department understand their priorities. Carry the flag for your region.
- Vice-versa, be an advocate for the marketing department and help the sales team understand the marketing department's priorities and strategy.
- Drive the relationship, process, and productivity between Marketing, SDR’s and Sales teams to ensure leads are properly routed and followed up in a timely manner.
- Be a data driven marketer; you will deliver consistent lead and pipeline analysis per region / segment to help Sales identify gaps and make plan adjustments to ensure delivery of the right metrics aligned to sales priorities.
- Participate in Sales QBR’s, join weekly forecast calls and be tightly aligned to the entire Sales organization you support.
- Act as a program / team lead when applicable, mentoring and guiding Field Marketing Coordinators/Specialists and Managers; help the team execute effectively, pivot as needed, and bring a sense of urgency every day.
- Close collaboration with cross functional team members to deliver effective programs aligned to global / regional targets.
- Flexibility, adaptability and the passion to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- 8-10 years+ experience in delivering, accelerating, and expanding sales pipeline through (field) marketing programs.
- Familiarity with America's B-to-B software market, ideally in a scale-up and / or security environment.
- Experience with delivering marketing programs for the US Enterprise and / or Mid-Market Commercial Sales segments.
- Understanding of how to engage and work with an (inside) sales (SDR) team as well as sales leadership, to support and accelerate them, with a passion for impacting their revenue goals.
- Data-driven mindset and experience with analyzing business / campaign results to provide regional insights and recommendations.
- Eye for identifying trends, fearless of challenging the numbers and ability to look for new opportunities in the market.
- Comfortable with multi-tasking, for a variety of stakeholders, in a fast-paced environment, and ability to work both autonomously and in a team-setting.
- Proficient (and maybe even outstanding) at using marketing automation and CRM tools such as Salesforce, Looker, EventBrite, Marketo and other similar programs.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills highly desired.
- Be hands-on, curious and love to explore new domains and technologies.
- Have a strong desire to laugh daily and enjoy your role and co-workers!
Please apply below! We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we’ve created and we value diversity - we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role, but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway :)
Snyk is the leader in developer security. We empower the world's developers to build secure applications and equip security teams to meet the demands of the digital world. Our developer-first approach ensures organizations can secure all of the critical components of their applications from code to cloud, leading to increased developer productivity, revenue growth, customer satisfaction, cost savings and an overall improved security posture.
At Snyk, we envision an inclusive technology industry powering a more sustainable and secure world. Since our founding, Snykers have cared deeply for one another and the developer and security communities as well as the larger world around us. Learn more about our Snyk Impact social and environmental mission and take action with us here.
Snyk's Developer Security Platform automatically integrates with a developer's workflow and is purpose-built for security teams to collaborate with their development teams. Snyk is used by 1,200 customers worldwide today, including industry leaders such as Asurion, Google, Intuit, MongoDB, New Relic, Revolut and Salesforce.
Other jobs like this
Performance Marketing ManagerAnalytics B2B B2C Cross-functional Data-driven Digital marketing Entrepreneurial KPIs Machine Learning SaaS +2
Career development Medical leave Startup environment
Product Growth Data AnalystAnalytics API Data-driven Data mining Machine Learning Marketing campaigns Mobile Product design Product management Python +3
Career development Equity Flex vacation Gear Health care +2
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
Find open roles in Engineering, Design, Data, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Support and more, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Remote Senior Data Scientist jobs
- Remote Senior Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Account Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Support Engineer jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Writer jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Recruiter jobs
- Remote Business Analyst jobs
- Remote Senior Customer Success Manager jobs
- Remote Recruiting Coordinator jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Product Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Security Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Salesforce Administrator jobs
- Remote Machine Learning Engineer jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Staff Software Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Product Owner jobs
- Remote Senior Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Customer service-related jobs
- Remote DevOps-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote KPIs-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote Analytics-related jobs
- Remote FinTech-related jobs
- Remote Financial services-related jobs
- Remote Cloud-based-related jobs
- Remote UI-related jobs
- Remote Jira-related jobs